UB

Was next to BF1 last night next to the UB, why have the got about 6 guys who just face the rangers fans for the full game and sing, don't watch any of the game atall when something happens and all the fans shout awwww or something the tuen around and join in Why ya dick you don't even know why they are saying awwww, in my opinion that's no even supporting your club too me that's just going for a sing song and a bit of banter you can still watch the game and get that stuff no face. Your own fans for 90 mins . Rant over !

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL we had about 20/30 in BF5 that didnt watch the game just shouted and sang to the away fans. I noticed with 10 mins to go about 10 or so got thrown out sad. I felt sorry for the old couple in front of me, I dont think they had seen anything like this before, I think they were the only ones that sat during the game lol. TBH I will be glad to get back to my usual seat in the MR,

Was next to BF1 last night next to the UB, why have the got about 6 guys who just face the rangers fans for the full game and sing, don't watch any of the game atall when something happens and all the fans shout awwww or something the tuen around and join in Why ya dick you don't even know why they are saying awwww, in my opinion that's no even supporting your club too me that's just going for a sing song and a bit of banter you can still watch the game and get that stuff no face. Your own fans for 90 mins . Rant over !

For what they bring to the atmosphere at our games, don't give a F*** if some of them conduct the choir, if it bother you then, keep away from them!!!

More than a fan , it looked to me as if these were the one that picked what song got sung and started it, see tbh if we need 6 guys to face our crowed 1 with a loudspeaker and start our song you would be better giving up that's just pathetic.

It wasn't 6 guys, so rap talking shite.

Capo, guy with the megaphone, starts the songs. Clearly if you watch him once he's started a song he usually turns round and watches the game. There's 2 others that help get the section going. For example times like last night it was needed when the section was utter shite.

Don't get why yer so upset about it, it doesn't effect you. They're choice to do it and it helps the atmosphere.

More than a fan , it looked to me as if these were the one that picked what song got sung and started it, see tbh if we need 6 guys to face our crowed 1 with a loudspeaker and start our song you would be better giving up that's just pathetic.

Aye they pick the songs that get sung. What would the point in half the section singing one song and the other half another song? Its more organised. I have no clue how you are bothered by this. :lol:

It wasn't 6 guys, so rap talking shite.

Capo, guy with the megaphone, starts the songs. Clearly if you watch him once he's started a song he usually turns round and watches the game. There's 2 others that help get the section going. For example times like last night it was needed when the section was utter shite.

Don't get why yer so upset about it, it doesn't effect you. They're choice to do it and it helps the atmosphere.

Your the one that sounds upset fuck sake. I like the UB'S but don't get why people go but don't watch the game. No matter how shite it is.

Aye they pick the songs that get sung. What would the point in half the section singing one song and the other half another song? Its more organised. I have no clue how you are bothered by this. :lol:

Doesn't seem bothered to me. Seems a normal question to me, why go to the games and just watch the crowd all game?Maybe we should just sack the stewards and employ them?

Stato why would I have to lie a said about 6 guys there was more then 2 the guy with the mega phone watch some parts of the game but there was more then 2 who just faced the full UB for the full game all in the one row , it bothers me because its like there just using a rangers game for a exuse tae bevy and get a sing song and not give a fuck about what's happening on the park, and there's far too many 12 tae 18 year olds with acquascutum scarves what's that about :lol:

Your the one that sounds upset fuck sake. I like the UB'S but don't get why people go but don't watch the game. No matter how shite it is.

Very good 'more than a fan' :lol: :lol:

I just explained, they do watch the game.

I'll leave it though, you are far superior and know best, more than a fan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Champions again what ever happend to one guy just standing up n starting a song and everyone join in, also noticed last night about 50 guys from F2 and BF3 were singing and instead of joining in they start a different song, that's just daft and its cause they think there better then other support.

The UBs are good fun. I took my niece to the match last night, and she watched them for most of the match. I hope she doesn't ask to go in there in the future, as I like to see what's happening on the park.

All in all they bring a bit of atmosphere to the games, and deserve credit for the support they give. The 'You're Just a Man in a Jacket' banner gave me a laugh too.

Champions again what ever happend to one guy just standing up n starting a song and everyone join in, also noticed last night about 50 guys from F2 and BF3 were singing and instead of joining in they start a different song, that's just daft and its cause they think there better then other support.

Oh FFS, clearly you've just got a problem with UB. Why not confront these '6' guys at the game?

End of your post is embarrassing as yet more lies, not even going to entertain you. Don't deserve a proper reply.

Stato you fucked up big time , you said more then a fan and a few laughing faces being sarcastic like he's not a great far or something and then go say it was 90% normal fans not u! Because of public sale if yous are such great fans and better than the rest buy your tickets up before they go on public sale that's why yous. Get first choice.