UB

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter is the same and so was I with the east enclosure as a boy, lol Ibrox would be a far poorer place without them. Is a bit nuts if some don't watch the game but who cares ffs :)

Same, BF1 with my daughter, sang and clapped all through the game :clap: :clap:

Only thing I didn't sing was SPL yer having a laugh when we were getting pumped 3-0 , as I thought that's just silly tae be singing that when its a spl team pumping us they can't be having that much of a laugh :(

Yer point exactly , didnt hear it but ub didn't start it, was probably someone In the section that's why the capo will start the songs.

Naw mate :lol: , ended up going along to BF3 and getting a sing song there , see what I meen but with fans who try start a song and the UB just ignore it and start something different , why is this ? Do they think there better ?

That's is pure shite.

If the capo hears a song catching on round the stadium he'll change the song the section is singing to the one the stadium is singing. When it's only 50 people it's hard to hear them over 500ish do you not think? Why does the 50 not join in with the 500 constant singers?

Was next to BF1 last night next to the UB, why have the got about 6 guys who just face the rangers fans for the full game and sing, don't watch any of the game atall when something happens and all the fans shout awwww or something the tuen around and join in Why ya dick you don't even know why they are saying awwww, in my opinion that's no even supporting your club too me that's just going for a sing song and a bit of banter you can still watch the game and get that stuff no face. Your own fans for 90 mins . Rant over !

I'd gladly be one of those guys - in actual fact, i'm writing this with my back to the keyboard.

That's is pure shite.

If the capo hears a song catching on round the stadium he'll change the song the section is singing to the one the stadium is singing. When it's only 50 people it's hard to hear them over 500ish do you not think? Why does the 50 not join in with the 500 constant singers?

There is already a poster who said as well that it never happens they don't join in , and the 50 or so don't join in beacuse use have a new tune all the time whick is normaly just a tune few words and lots of bouncing.

What I'm saying is these one facing the fans didn't seem intrested in the game atall all they wated was a sing song and a party, I used to always sit as near to TBO as I could get I loved it , used to love it when some one like me could just start a song and without a doubt every one would join in (normal song not some daft pish) in UB ye can't do that 1 guy tells you what to sing all night and that's that , as you said these guys turn and make sure fans are singing or what ever fans can sit there and not sing if the want and some 16 year old with a fila top n acquaacutum scarve isn't going to tell them he has to sing , just think its changed too much and there a sort of ned/hooligan look with UB .

And how exactly do you know these people are members of the UB?

There is already a poster who said as well that it never happens they don't join in , and the 50 or so don't join in beacuse use have a new tune all the time whick is normaly just a tune few words and lots of bouncing.

Everytime a song has kicked off in other stands BF1 sings along, The main aim of the section is to create atmosphere and the drowning out other sections songs is a myth, Only time someone is told to shut up or sung over is when it is one or two people in BF1 trying to start their own chants.

Shite excuse.

Majority of songs that are sung are ones everyone should know. People choose not to join in, not our problem, we can't make them. Just don't complain because when they decide to sing, and we can't hear, we don't join in.

Anyone with half a brain could work out that the 50 should join in with the 500

Shite excuse.

Majority of songs that are sung are ones everyone should know. People choose not to join in, not our problem, we can't make them. Just don't complain because when they decide to sing, and we can't hear, we don't join in.

Anyone with half a brain could work out that the 50 should join in with the 500

Ones everyone should know , you trying too be funny ? Lot a the songs are just a tune then some words followed by jumping about like mad men , and some of the support don't like a lot of the songs UB sing suck as jump on the heads of glasgow celtic , song doesn't bother me but know a few that dislike it.

Ones everyone should know , you trying too be funny ? Lot a the songs are just a tune then some words folowed by jumping about like mad men , and some of the support don't like a lot of the songs B sing suck as jump on the heads of glasgow celtic , song doesn't bother me but know a few that dislike it.

Jump of the heads of Glasgow Celt*c hasn't be sung in months and can't see it being sung anytime soon.

Ones everyone should know , you trying too be funny ? Lot a the songs are just a tune then some words folowed by jumping about like mad men , and some of the support don't like a lot of the songs B sing suck as jump on the heads of glasgow celtic , song doesn't bother me but know a few that dislike it.

I'd say about 4 songs are like that at a push, they're not the only ones tht get sung during the game. There's plenty more....

When was the last time that got sung? It's been sung about once all season in BF1 and that was at the start of the season. It isn't sung anymore.

End of the day, 50 join in with 500. So stop your 'they think their better than other fans' shite.

Tell me about it.

Tiresome pish from the OP during this whole thread.

Obviously you are in the group mate so it's a chance for me to let you know what me and most people I know think as I'm not a member of the UB Forum.

The 'ultra' style chants are hard to spread around the stadium as most people need to sit for 90 minutes. When other people start songs from other parts of the stadium (rarely now because we look to the section to start them) it's drowned out by what you guys are singing but could get the full place bouncing if you guys would let it progress. I'd suggest half your group move to the Copland front, If not then start singing songs that are more inclusive of our support other than ones that you need to jump up down like a mad man to take part in.

Simple songs like Follow Follow are ten times better than these European chants. Just my option remember, continue with the good work.

We're only here to watch/support the Rangers everyone to his own.Yes the tickets were on public sale but that was after the ST holders had first option to retain their seats which the UB and TBO would have done and any frequent visitor would have known the area they are in and if they didn't want to join in they could have located elsewhere.It would appear by the comments that there were a lot of part time fans in the area that could not have been watching the game as they were too busy watching the guy with the megaphone. I'll be up in BR2 on Saturday with my 2 year old grandson and I know that his mind starts to wander from the game the BF1 will keep him amused.

As good as Broxi to mine, lol

Obviously you are in the group mate so it's a chance for me to let you know what me and most people I know think as I'm not a member of the UB Forum.

The 'ultra' style chants are hard to spread around the stadium as most people need to sit for 90 minutes. When other people start songs from other parts of the stadium (rarely now because we look to the section to start them) it's drowned out by what you guys are singing but could get the full place bouncing if you guys would let it progress. I'd suggest half your group move to the Copland front, If not then start singing songs that are more inclusive of our support other than ones that you need to jump up down like a mad man to take part in.

Simple songs like Follow Follow are ten times better than these European chants. Just my option remember, continue with the good work.

Don't thinks it's as easy as you think to get a section for that amount of people in the Copland front or they would of been there a long time ago.