Fans talking to the BBC

ovenwash

As the club are not speaking to them,

Should we as fans be speaking to them?

They where asking Rangers fans about the club today and whether they think that we should beat Alloa the morn. I was surprised that fans are quite willing to be interviewed be these tossers on camera.

Maybe its me, But i see a loyalty to the club not to speak to anyone from the BBC.

We all need to stick together no matter what!

The BBC is not to be trusted, They are IMO engaged in a campaign to put Rangers down or to blame Rangers at every opportunity. IMO their actions are designed to incite bad feeling against Rangers, to sensationalise every event; to embelish or perpetuate stories to create self-satisfying newsworthiness......and then they ignore Rangers' sporting achievements and the good work that Rangers does in the community and for charities. So they are not to be trusted.

And if not trusted then IMO absolutely no-one should be giving them interviews or participating in phone-ins until we see evidence of more respect towards Rangers and fair and balanced reporting. I don't listen to their radio coverage of games or watch their football programmes. The BBC should not be allowed to broadcast anything at all from Ibrox until they commit to respecting Rangers.

There was something on the news when i went to my Mums house and the journo said 'since Rangers are not talking to us we will need to ask the fans', can't understand why the fans spoke to them but to be honest how do we know they are actually fans?

Because you always get fannys thats will talk to them. The same fannys who think their not biased etc.... you always get they kind of fans no matter how much shite the BBC talk about Rangers.

Maybe there are fans telling them to GTF, they just don't show, or air that interview.

It wouldn't be the first time that the media has manipulated the news. And courting peoples opinion has become news these days.

The BBC Scotland mid day news, and BBC on the whole, are interspersed with mails, texts and twitters about folks worse disaster, best sweetie favourite food, and other time fillers that don't demand much debate. Debates that our politicians are going about saying, 'I just want to start a debate', leaving us with no place to go to express our opinion on the subject matter.

Maybe there are fans telling them to GTF, they just don't show, or air that interview.It wouldn't be the first time that the media has manipulated the news. And courting peoples opinion has become news these days.The BBC Scotland mid day news, and BBC on the whole, are interspersed with mails, texts and twitters about folks worse disaster, best sweetie favourite food, and other time fillers that don't demand much debate. Debates that our politicians are going about saying, 'I just want to start a debate', leaving us with no place to go to express our opinion on the subject matter.
Don't let the cunts anywhere near Ibrox simple as that.Wheres the fanny that is head of security at Rangers? Is he too busy stopping fans trying to get a atmosphere going at Ibrox? The BBC being their could cause trouble so surely this fud David Martin should be moving them on instead of moving on programme sellers that have been their for years.

If I was a fan outside Ibrox I'd ask the bbc reporter "did you suck Jimmy Savile??" and hope that its a live broadcast

So giving them another excuse to lambast the Rangers support as being loutish neds.... Aye great idea. Dignified silence is what is needed. Giving them amunition to crucify us would not be to anyone's advantage but them.

There are absolutely no positive outcomes I can think of in talking to the BBC, or in taking part in any of their radio phone-ins. When they show respect for Rangers, its history, traditions, sporting achievements and all the glory it has brought to Scottish football and when they commit to reporting that is not biased against Rangers and which is patently seen to be truthful, fair and balanced then attitudes might change. But I reckon that until there is a clearout of those responsible for pushing the current anti-Rangers agenda then relations between Rangers, Bears and the BBC look to be broken.

I would like to see an updated statement from Rangers on the Rangers website commenting on relations with the BBC and other media so that the message from Charles and the Rangers Board about relations with the media can be seen more widely. Like Charles' plain speaking statements on other stuff I look forward to hearing what he has to say about the BBC and the bits of the media that are seen as hostile to Rangers.