Delighted today!

dee9

Well today again could have been seen as a potential banana skin with our patchy form and the absentees from the squad. However 2-0 against a side who would have been favorites to take the title had rangers not been demoted to div3 was a great result. The young lads in the middle of the park did very well and can only get better playing infront of that crowd today, 10 products of the murray park academy were involved today which was superb.

All in all a very satisfying result and performance! Well done lads keep it up! (tu)

Nice solid performance without hitting the highs of last week. MOTM for me either Lewis McLeod, Dean Shiels or Lee Wallace. Jig did well at CB and took his goal well, i think we may just have weathered the early season storm and are turning in much better more consistant performances now. Loved the Troops at half time and i doubt theres another club in the U.K who put on a Rememberance Day show like us :uk: Well done to all those who went today :clap:

Well today again could have been seen as a potential banana skin with our patchy form and the absentees from the squad. However 2-0 against a side who would have been favorites to take the title had rangers not been demoted to div3 was a great result. The young lads in the middle of the park did very well and can only get better playing infront of that crowd today, 10 products of the murray park academy were involved today which was superb.

All in all a very satisfying result and performance! Well done lads keep it up! (tu)

Overestimating it there. If 14 players were involved total then that would make 4 who weren't from the youth academy.

I make it,

Alexander,

McCulloch,

Argyriou,

Wallace,

Black,

Shiels.

So just the 8 which is still outstanding.

I thought we were pretty good after we got the 1st goal, played some good stuff in the 2nd half without really going for it full throttle.

It is just a shame we dont have two Lee Mccullochs because at the back he is very useful with his strength and ability to pass out from the back to maintain possession but I did think we missed his presence up front at times today to hold the ball up and play others in.

All in all good day....superb response for the servicemen/women and some encouraging performances.

Hegarty a better option than Perry moving forward????

Overestimating it there. If 14 players were involved total then that would make 4 who weren't from the youth academy.

I make it,

Alexander,

McCulloch,

Argyriou,

Wallace,

Black,

Shiels.

So just the 8 which is still outstanding.

My mistake mate, still fantastic! (tu)

Gotta admit welled up with pride at the reception for the troops and the way they took part themselves, believe at Arsenal they were allowed to walk round the park, whether intended or not hats of to the management for allowing them the freedom that they did.

Steady showing by the youngsters in yet another swapped around team, another 3 points in the bag thank you.

I thought the Game turned out well today after our usuall shakey start.

Brilliant to see our young guys playing well, we have a future with them.

Also thought Ian Black played well and Argyriou had a gpod Game.

Dean Shiels had a cracking Game and the Two Lee's , where excellent.

Hope we can keep improving.

Well done to Ally and the Team.

Great day out