Fantastic Day Ruined By A Vile Cowardly Supposed Bear

Del...

:lol: Getting a bit worked here are you no? Where did i say i was happy to harbour a wanker? Just said you've wrote the papers headlines for them with this whole thread.

Funny how i've never seen you post before but up pops this belter of an op.

The reason why i used the :matron: emotion was because is that not a taig line that "head in the sand" patter?

Do you ever read the posts or just post 19,500 plus posts of shite?

There are 3 of the long term posters on this thread who have verified that this happened today. I have quoted them a few posts up but that will mean you need to read :ph34r: :ph34r:

Now as for the first post of my you have ever read how does that not surprise me given tiy seem to read fuck all of the thread, I have been active on here since at least Jan 2011.

You seem to be shite scared of the truth. A wanker is a wanker whoever they support. If it means calling out the wanker then thats what happens in the real world.

At the vintage age of 21 trust me you know the thick end of fuck all regards the media in this country. I have been tackling the media bullshit defending Rangers since you were still on the tit. :rolleyes:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ever read the posts or just post 19,500 plus posts of shite?

There are 3 of the long term posters on this thread who have verified that this happened today. I have quoted them a few posts up but that will mean you need to read :ph34r: :ph34r:

Now as for the first post of my you have ever read how does that not surprise me given tiy seem to read fuck all of the thread, I have been active on here since at least Jan 2011.

You seem to be shite scared of the truth. A wanker is a wanker whoever they support. If it means calling out the wanker then thats what happens in the real world.

At the vintage age of 21 trust me you know the thick end of fuck all regards the media in this country. I have been tackling the media bullshit defending Rangers since you were still on the tit. :rolleyes:

:lol: Where have i said it didn't happen? I just said you have wrote headlines for the papers. Taig Journos who would love to have a story like this in the media.

By saying this doesn't mean i want to cover it up or kid on it didn't happen. You could just do it the right way by making a complaint to Rangers etc,

I'm sure others will do the same that saw it?

:lol: Where have i said it didn't happen? I just said you have wtote headlines for the papers. Taig Journos who would love to have a story like this in the media.

By saying this doesn't mean i want to cover it up or kid on it didn't happen. You could just do it the right way by making a complaint to Rangers etc,

I'm sure others will do the same that saw it?

LIke I said, you don't do reading do you.

Just to keep you happy since you've read nothing of mine previously here's a wee historical bit from nearly two years ago where I posted regards other vile bullshit at our stadium. http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=173394 Post #6

LIke I said, you don't do reading do you.

Just to keep you happy since you've read nothing of mine previously here's a wee historical bit from nearly two years ago where I posted regards other vile bullshit at our stadium. http://forum.rangers...howtopic=173394 Post #6

(tu) Brilliant. I never saw that though, and thats why i said I haven't seen you post before.

No need for that, hope he gets a ban or as the OP said to never sit in Ibrox again. Today was a special day, who the hell cares if a young lad is mucking around with paper airplanes? I don't like to throw another bear in it but that's beyond acceptable. Shite that that had to ruin your day mate. Hope your daughter enjoyed herself bar that numpty.

Del. I understand your frustrations, you came on here after getting nowhere with ff.

Some on this thread are having knee jerk, cant be true reactions. Which I do agree, is head in the sand, sweep sweep stuff. What you have to understand though is that for many, many months now there has been a concerted effort by many a taig to discredit us on this site.

It's tough to call sometimes what to believe and what to not.

And I say this as someone who was initially hit with several taig accusations.

Don't worry, I still think you're a taig. :-)

"More than a fan": You seem quite paranoid....going on about 'writing headlines' etc....

Awryt the guy is a fud, but he's been dealt with. Now you've just give the media and every other fucker a new news story.

BRILLIANT!

Who gives a fuck what is written by whoever when the previous incident has been explained?

I was in CR5 and seen two guys pointing and shouting at each other then walking down the stairs. I was wondering what was happening. I think the paper planes are hilarious but maybe thats my simple sense of humour. Also seen a guy losing the rag because there was no pies left and it wasnt even half time. You would think after paying tribute to the brave and fallen it would put things in perspective. People seem to be really angry these days.

g4s are a shite excuse for a security company .. they hire wee lassies and boys or any1 willing to work for them .. i think rangers should get stewards who would do something about it im not saying hire thugs but we need guys who will help if there is a problem . not a company who we hire for them to do fuck all

... Feel sorry for the kids as G4S came and removed the kids from their seats to put them with the parents. Good few of them were in tears. ...

This is what we don't want to see.

From what I saw, the overwhelming majority of kids at Ibrox had a fantastic day. Big guns, abseilers. Soldiers invading the pitch. Rangers winning the game. Some great singing. Loads of Bouncy. All Great stuff, and I'm sure most of them are already asking when the next game is.

So it's sad to think that any group of kids should have such a rotten experience which will surely dampen their enthusiasm for Ibrox.

I hope the Rangers PR team hear about this and get those kids back to a game with some free tickets, some VIP treatment, signed shirts and photos.

That's what I'd do.

Oh and prosecute and ban the accused coin-throwing person - but no lynch mob should be needed hopefully.

Case closed :sherlock:

g4s are a shite excuse for a security company .. they hire wee lassies and boys or any1 willing to work for them .. i think rangers should get stewards who would do something about it im not saying hire thugs but we need guys who will help if there is a problem . not a company who we hire for them to do fuck all

You turn up to an induction for a few hours and then you start the next game at Ibrox, was once there myself and this guy was pissed and they never gave a fuck and he started the next game. Anyone who turns up gets a job it is a fucking joke.