• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the terraces at Ibrox in 2009 against Spl scum I sang

"You can stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse"

A year later

"There's only one Kenny Miller"

If you ever need to win over the Rangers support then all you need to do is fuck Celtic up and fucking show them that you love it more than life itself when you do

That'll do

Anyways, anyone see him or speak to him?

On the terraces at Ibrox in 2009 against Spl scum I sang

"You can stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse"

A year later

"There's only one Kenny Miller"

If you ever need to win over the Rangers support then all you need to do is fuck Celtic up and fucking show them that you love it more than life itself when you do

That'll do

Anyways, anyone see him or speak to him?

I wasnt happy about him re-signing either but had nothing to do with him playing for them, i just thought he was total shit. (tu)

He proved me wrong, and i told him so to his face at a sponsors do. He was a great signing for us (tu)

What the fck you on about,anyway watched highlights of him during the week with Vancouver Whitecaps in the play offs [with Barry Robson],instrumental in Rangers success of late,brilliant signing imo.

He's a fenian... trying to infiltrate is all...... tries way too hard as all he does is bad-mouth others. Miller was well accepted by our support, MORE so when scoring against the tarriers..... I'm thinking .. '' ryan '' ... doesn't like us ?

Liked Kenny miller when came back for the 2nd time. Missed alot of chance but, he made alot of goals and scored alot and a few belters aswell.

Good signing by smith which wasn't popular at the time. But as usual Walter was right in the end.

:uk:

just think, his first for them was against us, his first for us was against them, on yerself miller son

I saw him today, I was running late and missed the card display! He was getting his pic taken with some fans before heading into main stand, just at the turnstyles to the right of the main entrance. He did the job for us, and now goes to games when hes not playing so i would confidently say he is a teddy bear!!!