Thank you all so very much guys & girls

Shootinfishin

The welcome and treatment you gave to myself and the rest of the military supporters was absolutely overwhelming!

Even the people who hadn't been to Ibrox before were blown away by the welcome!

I heard one of the English senior rates from Faslane say he was going to start attending the games!! That is down to you my fellow supporters!

As soon as we walked out at half time I was the Navy SR who headed straight over to the Union bears to say hello, they kindly lent me a flag which I took for a wee walk lol

Absolutely superb, I thought I was going to start blabbing like a wee lassie lol

Thanks again all of you!

post-65914-0-45871200-1352637904_thumb.j

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The welcome and treatment you gave to myself and the rest of the military supporters was absolutely overwhelming!

I heard one of the English senior rates from Faslane say he was going to start attending the games!! That is down to you my fellow supporters!

As soon as we walked out at half time I was the Navy SR who headed straight over to the Union bears to say hello, they kindly lent me a flag which I took for a wee walk lol

Absolutely superb, I thought I was going to start blabbing like a wee lassie lol

Thanks again all of you!

No mate. THANK YOU :praise:

Thanks again all of you!

And YOU thank US?

No mate, Its the other way round.

Ultimate Respect For All British Armed Forces.

Was that the Union Jack flag with Glaswegian on it u had? Use r very welcome mate. Use do us proud it's the least we can do is applaud use.

No mate I got the first flag which was the lateral stripes one the UB have a load of.

you are very much welcome mate. i felt a wee tear in my eye at one point too! :uk:

LOL glad its no just me, we were doing the bouncy just before coming out and I had to fight the risk of bubbling like a schoolgirl!

It was soooo appreciated.

Off topic but I've stuck a video panorama of our crowd yesterday on Facebook with the caption "we don't need the champions league tae fill our stadium" try and get a bite from the unwashed ;-)

Thank you mate, thank you.

Here's a picture of you with the flag, pretty amazing pic. I was wanting you to do a Souness and plant the flag in the centre of the pitch tho...:D

1z551k2.jpg

Hhaaaa quality mate!! You should have said, I'll plant it next year nae problems bud! Give me one with a longer handle for that haha

(Better get some Grecian 6000)

Thanks again all of you!

:thumbup::clap: :clap: :clap: I must say you are very handsome in your uniform. :)

Thanks again all of you!

Who organised the ballot for the lads at Faslane this year???CPOMEM Al Cowie frim Heavy L tried to get my name on the list last year but there were far less people then, comparing to this year.I was happy enough sat in the East Enclosure watching but would of loved the chance to on the pitch in Ones.

How did you get involved with the lads that were chosen to get onto the pitch?

Well done.

As an ex-serviceman ,all I can say is, you jammy b*******d.

Haha cheers! I just texted my mate who was organising it. There was a section on orders at Faslane with the contact details etc

Rotated that pic for you.

Cheers pal!

:thumbup::clap: :clap: :clap: I must say you are very handsome in your uniform. :)

I'm usually minging lol! I sat in my st seat in GF for the second half as the folk around me had no idea I was in the mob lol I usually appear in a hoody and ripped jeans n trainers :-)

That is one amazing picture :21:

Yeah I'm loving that Al! Gonna put it as my background on Facebook

Who organised the ballot for the lads at Faslane this year???CPOMEM Al Cowie frim Heavy L tried to get my name on the list last year but there were far less people then, comparing to this year.I was happy enough sat in the East Enclosure watching but would of loved the chance to on the pitch in Ones.

Kev Shenton mate, don't think there was a ballot though, it went in daily dits might have been first come first served not sure.

Before next year give me a shout and I'll give you his number mate