Thank you all so very much guys & girls

Shootinfishin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kev Shenton mate, don't think there was a ballot though, it went in daily dits might have been first come first served not sure.

Before next year give me a shout and I'll give you his number mate

that would be great mate thanks. Im down at HMS Sultan just now mate so out of touch with Faslane a bit.

Honestly think i would psiss my panties if i got in the park in my uniform, cant imagine how you felt mate, had to hold back the tears as you all marched on and the whole stadium burst into a rendition of Rule Brittania!

You Navy Boys done as proud, the loudest and proudest as always lol!

Kev Shenton mate, don't think there was a ballot though, it went in daily dits might have been first come first served not sure.

Before next year give me a shout and I'll give you his number mate

that would be great mate thanks. Im down at HMS Sultan just now mate so out of touch with Faslane a bit.

Honestly think i would psiss my panties if i got in the park in my uniform, cant imagine how you felt mate, had to hold back the tears as you all marched on and the whole stadium burst into a rendition of Rule Brittania!

You Navy Boys done as proud, the loudest and proudest as always lol!

Haha cheers pal! I think we really need all the free drinks beforehand lol it helps to stop the fear

The fans and the singing were TRULLY outstanding!

We might be in div3 but we are still the biggest and best club in scotland

Thank you Sir.

Took my pals family and girlfriend along to see him on the park and he had "the best day of his life".

I was very proud just to be able to say that's my pal :D

Again, thank you for serving our country and keeping us safe.

Haha cheers pal! I think we really need all the free drinks beforehand lol it helps to stop the fear

The fans and the singing were TRULLY outstanding!

We might be in div3 but we are still the biggest and best club in scotland

On the pitch in ones after free drinks, then stood with TBO doing the bouncy, then carrying a flag into the middle of the pitch, then applauded off after kicking a ball around, then on to more free drink?

Carlsberg day?

But I'm not jealous...........

Haha.

Live it up bud. Tear in my eye. Proud of you all.

Thank you mate, thank you.

Here's a picture of you with the flag, pretty amazing pic. I was wanting you to do a Souness and plant the flag in the centre of the pitch tho... :D

1z551k2.jpg

If this photo had been taken a few months earlier, it would have probably been added at the last minute to the '140 Years Illustrated History' book - it's that good. :clap:

Get it copyrighted before it goes viral

- too late, I've saved a copy. :D

Thanks all you boys and girls and thanks also to the ones who are still on deployment, may each and every one of them come home safely. I am nearly 60 and not ashamed to say i was bubbling like a wee lassie yesterday. Each and every one a hero

If this photo had been taken a few months earlier, it would have probably been added at the last minute to the '140 Years Illustrated History' book - it's that good. :clap:

Get it copyrighted before it goes viral

- too late, I've saved a copy. :D

Haha it's a brilliant pic, I like the shadows and the way it looks like I've got a mega long arm lol

It's got an eerie aged feel about it as if its from years back.

I'm getting a big one printed on canvas for the wall! Good job the mrs is a bear haha