Sir Walter is back

FirrhillLoyal

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When this was 1st talked about that walter could come back again, it was when we played ICT. I remember going to the game and listing to the phone on the radio something i don't do. And the amount of beasts phoning up to talk about this was unbelievable.

One taig said that, Green was playing the Rangers fans like a fiddle by talking about smith coming back and that smith won't come back as he won't be used and he's not daft.

When this was 1st talked about that walter could come back again, it was when we played ICT. I remember going to the game and listing to the phone on the radio something i don't do. And the amount of beasts phoning up to talk about this was unbelievable.

One taig said that, Green was playing the Rangers like a fidle by talking about smith coming back and that smith won't come back as he won't be used and he's not daft.

some on here have voiced thr own opinions against this if it were to happen, we should all be chuffed at the end of the day, any dodgy dealing and Walter would be right into them, all good.

Walter will get the headlines obviously but Hart's appointment is interesting. Read bits and pieces about him ( most of it on here) and he's got the club in his blood. Put a lot of money into the youth system and he seems to see this as his main focus. Can only be a great thing.

Hopefully Walter does some defensive scouting work. Can anyone think of a defender he has brought to the club that has been a dud? I can't think of one. To me, that's where Walter's expertise lies. And probably where Ally is lacking.

Serious question, can anyone think of a dud defender Walter has brought to our club?

Hopefully Walter does some defensive scouting work. Can anyone think of a defender he has brought to the club that has been a dud? I can't think of one. To me, that's where Walter's expertise lies. And probably where Ally is lacking.

Serious question, can anyone think of a dud defender Walter has brought to our club?

Basil Boli wasnt the best from what i can remember of him.

Would you consider him a dud though? I know he wasn't brilliant, but certainly not a dud.

I suppose it depends what your definition of a dud is. Comparied to the players around him like Gough, Brown, Robertson, ect Boli was nowhere near that good. Also cant remember if he was a defender but Gary Bollan was also a bit average. Broadfoot too, Walter signed some bad players like all managers do sometimes but overall he got alot more right then wrong.