Opinion of fellow bears

sektorrangers

Wanted to ask guys a few questions:

Please don't slate my naivety haven't owned a ticket for years!!

1) If i bought the half-season ticket for me and my two brothers, would we each have the chance to renew the exact same tickets t the end of the season?

2) We have been looking at BF3 and wondered what bears are there and what they feel about it, is it any good, atmosphere any good in these parts? and do the BF3 get involved with BF1 section as in like a knowck on effect?

3) What are the current costs as the club website isn't outlining anything unless i sign in and it won't let me sign in

I know they are daft questions but just want to ask you all and get some opinions and answers, cheers in advance

Wanted to ask guys a few questions:

Please don't slate my naivety haven't owned a ticket for years!!

1) If i bought the half-season ticket for me and my two brothers, would we each have the chance to renew the exact same tickets t the end of the season?

2) We have been looking at BF3 and wondered what bears are there and what they feel about it, is it any good, atmosphere any good in these parts? and do the BF3 get involved with BF1 section as in like a knowck on effect?

3) What are the current costs as the club website isn't outlining anything unless i sign in and it won't let me sign in

I know they are daft questions but just want to ask you all and get some opinions and answers, cheers in advance

You should be able to renew the same seats.

Atmosphere is brilliant over the BF1-3 wish I could move across from GF NOW LOL

I think I seen something in a programme about £150 ish!?

Thanks a lot guys, gonna sort it out over the next couple weeks, been crying out for a season ticket for a while but circumstance always screwed the notion, I had one in the club deck for 4 years, most boring part of the stadium ever and never want to go there again!!

I miss goin from the game to good old Binghams wi the old man, its time to strap back in for the ride now my lifes back in order :)

But that aside, the guy's asking about BF3 - so let's hear some tales from the Broom side!

this!! just wanna know a little bout it buying the tickets soon and itll be a ticket for life so I want it to be the right choice, in the right place, I can only see the UB and TB getting bigger and want to be in that vicinity

Watch your mouth! :cgreen: I won't have a bad word said about the Club Deck.

:21: Club Deck Loyal :21:

I've been up in the CD a few times on my trips back and it's not as bad as folk say.The view is exceptional although the atmosphere can leave a bit to be desired when it comes to getting off your seat and singing your lungs out :lol:

BF3 were joining in on Saturday in fact at one point just about the whole front was doing the Bouncy.

Not too near the away fans.

Club deck is great. Easy to get to food outlets. My ST is MFN front row but I've been on the front of the club deck many times with a great view, especially when we hammered Ceptic and I had a close up of their fans withering away. At the end there was one fat bloke top off slapping his belly for some reason.

Ive sat in all parts of the stadium and, while its not my favorite, the Club Deck is a great place to sit.

Would love to move to BF, ended up using my grandas ST for Govan Rear this season as he can't use it and its cheaper but wish id just forked out the money for Broomloan front, there isnt any singing or atmosphere whatseover in any other part of the stadium.