Opinion of fellow bears

sektorrangers

If it's atmosphere you're looking for mate rather than the view then get yourself into BF2 as close to BF1 as possible.

BF1 stands the whole game which then filters across into BF2 but then folk start to sit. So like I said if it's to get involved you'd be better to aim closer to BF1.

If it's just to be close to the atmosphere then BF3 is probably the perfect place to be.

this!! just wanna know a little bout it buying the tickets soon and itll be a ticket for life so I want it to be the right choice, in the right place, I can only see the UB and TB getting bigger and want to be in that vicinity

Go BF3 mate, come renewal time I'm going to try to get there. The UB and BO make the atmosphere! I'm a bit old to be in the thick of it I suppose lol but I'd like to be as close as possible!!!

If it's atmosphere you're looking for mate rather than the view then get yourself into BF2 as close to BF1 as possible.

BF1 stands the whole game which then filters across into BF2 but then folk start to sit. So like I said if it's to get involved you'd be better to aim closer to BF1.

If it's just to be close to the atmosphere then BF3 is probably the perfect place to be.

The people we are has it spot on! Get yersel in there! See ye next season ;-)

My first season ticket was up the club deck, Mols first season. My dad used to lift me up when we scored and I was terrified!!! Row Z of club deck andit was fuckin steep :lol:

On a side note, sat in BF5 for the Caley game 2 weeks ago, and it was terrible, full of Junkies shouting alot of shite, like it was their first games. BF1 to BF3 is probably the furthest ad go along now.

And Im a lad who loves a sing song and bigotry, but these roasters behind me where cringey.