The Kevin Kyle appreciation thread

Jamie0202

I'm at my work and had a job up Cumbernauld. Just met Kevin Kyle with his boy hitting a few golf balls. I must say there was a bit of debate whether it was him between me and the guy I work with because Kevin Kyle must have lost at least 2 stone. We stopped him for a wee chat and he says he is feeling a lot fitter and is ready for the first team.

I know he hasn't been great so far but if we can get him fit then he is definitely a handful. I remember watching him at Ibrox when he played for Kilmarnock and he bullied our defenders all game. Seems a decent guy as well and was willing to chat. The only thing is this was an hour ago so what time does training finish?

Anyway I think the guy deserves a chance, not just from Ally but from us. Hopefully he gets a chance with Jig at centre half and Sandaza injured.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is shite . Complete and utter waste of a wage . I don't care if he's a nice guy or not , he's taken a small fortune from the club already and has given zero in return , yet .

In all honesty I never wanted him signed in the first place , he is the exact kind of signing we should never make again .

He is shite . Complete and utter waste of a wage . I don't care if he's a nice guy or not , he's taken a small fortune from the club already and has given zero in return , yet .

In all honesty I never wanted him signed in the first place , he is the exact kind of signing we should never make again .

As I said yesterday, you're a very angry person.

He has been injured, possibly why he wasn't at training all day.

Struggeling to get yourself moderately fit 4 months into the season merits bugger all appreciation.

Once he has banged a few into the onion bag then there may be something tangible to discuss.

Remember he was told by doctors he might never play football again.

He's on a one year contract, can some fans not show him a wee bit of support, just for this season. He can definitely do a good job for us in this league.

As already mentioned he hasn't earned the wages so far. He was also sent off for a violent elbow which was not good. He is however a very nice chap if you meet him. He was in the Thornton suite on the day of the Montrose game and came across very well. Hopefully he will get a game & start to do the business otherwise he will be off as soon as they can manage.

Also met Lewis Macleod that day after the match when he was getting his champagne. Seems a nice lad and of course unlike Kevin he is doing the business on the field.