Dave King to Invest?

LeeWallaceRFC

You know as well as I do that, no matter his innocence in this matter, his problems with tax will be used to undermine the club going forward, if he is as you say "a real Rangers man" then he should not come near the club for a few years..... that's all I am saying about his involvement at this stage!!!

The tim phobia is endless, if it is not this then it's something else, probably made up. DK has been charged in a court of law and has been proven innocent, & those charges incompetent. If that's what your concern is mate, then we've got to defend our own.

Nevertheless, I understand that is offer is not an immediate offer, it is for the future, which will fit in with your concerns.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know as well as I do that, no matter his innocence in this matter, his problems with tax will be used to undermine the club going forward, if he is as you say "a real Rangers man" then he should not come near the club for a few years..... that's all I am saying about his involvement at this stage!!!

We should not give in to unsubstantiated accusations. He is innocent until proven guilty. Even the SFA told him that.

It doesn't matter who invests in RFC with the "obsessed" who accuse our backers with all sorts of erroneous claims on the internet.

Good. I can't understand comments against DK. He is a genuine supporter and his investment should be welcomed. He didn't play any part in the downfall of Rangers, he invested his money into a dodgy regime run by DM where he lost every penny. As things at the club straighten themselves out he's willing to invest yet again.

So what if the tims that.They'll go to any lengths to undermine our resurgence.Fuck the lot of them.Dave King is a bear with lots of dosh.