Sandy Jardine

FirrhillLoyal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more here: http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2731-sandy-jardine-statement

RANGERS legend Sandy Jardine has announced today that he is being treated for cancer.

Sandy would like to pass on his thanks to everyone who has offered their best wishes and support since he was diagnosed a short time ago.

The Club will support Sandy and his family in any way it can throughout his treatment and we ask that the media respect his privacy and indeed the privacy of his family.

Sandy is a true Rangers legend in every sense of the word and has the admiration and respect of every one of his colleagues at Ibrox and Murray Park.

There is little doubt he will fight this disease in the same way he fought bravely in every match he featured as a player and our thoughts are with him and his family at this difficult time.

Sandy commented: “I would like to thank everyone for their best wishes and kind support. As you can appreciate this is a difficult time for me and my family and I ask that you respect our privacy.”