nordsjalland V Shaktar incident

Reid

anyone else see this?

there was a drop ball deep in the shaktar end, with them to play the ball back to the nords keeper as you would expect..

ball gets lobbed back and while everyone waits for it to get to the keeper adriano runs on to it, rounds the keeper and scores!

from there everyone expects shaktar to let nords score to even it out, so they kick off and head towards the shaktar goal only for them to challenge for the ball and start playing again!

was rather fitting to see nords get up the park 2 mins later and rattle one in off the bar to make it 2-1!

madness!

:lol: reminds me of when I played football and our team got given a drop ball just outside the box everyone was expecting the boy from our team to pass it back to the keeper including all of us but he for some reason had never heard of a drop ball before so instead he decided to run past the defender and shot past the keeper who didn't even try to stop it going in. There was then a moment of about 20 seconds where everyone was thinking wtf just happened we were expecting the ref to chop it off but he didn't and we celebrated the goal like normal while they were shouting abuse at us all there parents and shit were raging tying to get at us :pipe: and we didn't let them even it up by scoring which meant we eventually won the game 5-4 through the goal :lol:

We played the same team again a few months after this and a drop ball scenario happened again except the other way around they passed it back to our keeper like you should along with "that's how you take a fucking drop ball you wankers" and we ended up winning that game aswell :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's fucking shocking if you ask me. Hate to see that sort of thing from teams but it evens itself out

Anyone remember that kamara cunt kicking a drop ball right deep into our corner with about 5 mins left only for Thommo to smash the ball off the cunt and for big Mo to score the winner at the death :uk:

That's fucking shocking if you ask me. Hate to see that sort of thing from teams but it evens itself out

Anyone remember that kamara cunt kicking a drop ball right deep into our corner with about 5 mins left only for Thommo to smash the ball off the cunt and for big Mo to score the winner at the death :uk:

Happened right in front of me, big prick was rolling about as if he'd been shot when a mitre had just bounced off his thigh, time wasting cunt, they'd been playing for the draw since Broonaldinho got sent off :lol: I ended up about five rows back after Edu's goal!

Happened right in front of me, big prick was rolling about as if he'd been shot when a mitre had just bounced off his thigh, time wasting cunt, they'd been playing for the draw since Broonaldinho got sent off :lol: I ended up about five rows back after Edu's goal!

One of my best memories at Ibrox... Almost ended up on the park!!

Overmars*

Kanu played on from a throw in and overmars put the ball in the net but Kanu got most of the blame!

Game wasn't replayed , I remember tha manager was ordering the players off the pitch during it all! Could have sworn it was against Sheffield utd, this is all off mt motd recollection!

Kanu played on from a throw in and overmars put the ball in the net but Kanu got most of the blame!

Game wasn't replayed , I remember tha manager was ordering the players off the pitch during it all! Could have sworn it was against Sheffield utd, this is all off mt motd recollection!

Overmars scored the goal. The game was replayed, after pleas from both managers. Overmars and Berkgamp scored in the replay, 2-1 arsenal.