andy walkers refusal to say " Rangers won the big tax case "

choochooblue

Rangers win the Big Tax Case on the same day when Benfica put that lot back into reality. Not a lot for Timmy to be happy about. No surprise that Walker and the rest of the mongs are trying to salvage anything they can from this.

They know they are screwed and their acts are those of desperate men.

We should focus on our rebuilding process and also keeping the welfare of one of our very loved own, Sandy Jardine, uppermost in our thoughts.

I lasted 10 mins and switched it off,

all they were talking about was ceptic going throu to the last 16 and hoping the spl will change there spl fixture to a friday night to give them more time to prepare for a european game ?

no doubt this will happen just to piss us off :5536:

I would rather walker kept his stance so we are all under no illusions he is a bitter wee prick.

Would never want him to say anything in our favour.

If he did I would worry.

Better to know 100% who our enemies are IMO.

And he for sure is one of them

So I'm led to believe this man harked on about leaving an embarrassing debt to small businesses and the likes yet fail to mention who had been paid through funds from fans out of thr own pockets.

also i certainly hope if spiers returns to this show the phonelines are full of hate towards him, then he may not get to return if it turns the show into a laughing stock