Miller back at Gers!

Blue Forever

KENNY MILLER is back at Rangers after the Light Blues gave their former striker the chance to join in training at Murray Park to keep himself in shape.

The Scotland captain was back in the old routine as he laughed and joked with coach Ian Durrant and assistant boss Kenny McDowall.

The 32-year-old striker is back in Scotland as the Major League Soccer season is over for the Vancouver Whitecaps after they lost out in the first round of the play-offs.

Miller came on as a substitute on November 1 as the Canadian team went down 2-1 to David Beckham’s LA Galaxy.

The new season doesn’t start again until next March so Miller was looking for an opportunity to keep himself in good condition.

McDowall said: “Kenny approached us and asked if he could train with us to maintain his fitness and we were more than delighted to do that.

“It was like a blast from the past today as he joined in the session and he is free to train with us as long he wants to.”

Miller, of course, spent two and a half seasons at Ibrox in his second spell after Walter Smith signed him from Derby County in 2008 winning two titles, the Scottish Cup and the League Cup.

He joined Bursaspor in January 2011 but failed to settle in Turkey and signed for Cardiff City that summer despite being wanted back at Ibrox by Ally McCoist.

In July of this year he moved to the MLS and signed for the Whitecaps

http://rangers.co.uk...er-back-at-gers

I trust we are charging him for the privelege of using our facilities??

Scoring winning goals against the taigs and helping to lift titles is enough for me.

Of course if it were Paysmith or such I'd be going off my head but I'm a fickle one!

Its amazing that the mhanks are still trolling their way thru our websites/blogs.. Just they can pooh pooh anything that gets under their skin!!.. They try and HIDE but looking thru this whole thread you can spot them a fuckin mile off!!.. If Kenny Miller wants to come back and train at Auchenhowie then thats just fine by me!!. He didnae ask the Bheasts did he??.. No.. We got a transfer fee for him??.. Yes.. Welcome back Kenny!! You shouldnae have joined the Mhanks but hey ho!! You came back and done a job for THE RANGERS..good enough in my book!!..

Any chance we could play him as a "trialist"?

Surely they don't need registering and on the team-sheet it says "trialist" anyway?

Always wondered this.

Those chunts at the SFA would block it. Even then he could only play three games under the rules.

Its amazing that the mhanks are still trolling their way thru our websites/blogs.. Just they can pooh pooh anything that gets under their skin!!.. They try and HIDE but looking thru this whole thread you can spot them a fuckin mile off!!.. If Kenny Miller wants to come back and train at Auchenhowie then thats just fine by me!!. He didnae ask the Bheasts did he??.. No.. We got a transfer fee for him??.. Yes.. Welcome back Kenny!! You shouldnae have joined the Mhanks but hey ho!! You came back and done a job for THE RANGERS..good enough in my book!!..

enlighten us