Elgin game off!

Fleshers Haugh

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Official now

DUE to circumstances completely outwith Rangers Football Club's control, the match against Elgin City at Borough Briggs on Sunday 25 November has been called off on safety grounds.

Ally McCoist said: “We are disappointed the match has been called off at such short notice and I know Elgin are as well.

"This was due to circumstances outwith our control but we were informed a short time ago that there was no way the match could go ahead on safety grounds.

“I am sure this is a huge disappointment to our supporters who have purchased match tickets and arranged travel in good faith.

"Elgin City have apologised to the club and we accept their apology but I feel for our fans.”

Details on how Rangers fans will be reimbursed for tickets will be released on www.rangers.co.uk in due cours

...there are a certain number of tickets printed and that number is agreed beforehand with the Old Bill and the clubs.

So unless the printers have tried a fast one to sell a few dodgies(done it myself when they were easily forged) then they can't sell more than was printed.

Someone has tried to pull a fast one.