Elgin game off!

Fleshers Haugh

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it.............they (all those dirty lying mhedia scum etc) didnae want a show by us on Sunday (and on ESPN) too soon after the BTC victory.......too soon after the result...a smokescreen I would say......but then again........I may be wrong......but simple maths tells me how can you over subscribe a capacity of 4927 ffs............it's simple maths !!!!

After reading their man go on about safety certificates, I'm wondering if they sold the tickets on the assumption that a few repairs would get them the safety certificate for the full capacity, but that they then failed the reinspection and didn't have time to have it redone and reexamined.

Just guessing though

Sounds a pretty good theory to me, but yet again the supporters are the ones to take the hit, whether its the World Cup or SFL3 supporters are always the people left in the shit if anything goes wrong.

im ragin after the amount of trouble me and my mates have went to to get tickets find a b+b and we find this game is cancelled cos the sheep shaggers cant count ...thats inbreeding for you and a lot of fellow bears will be out of pocket i hope the sfa hand elgin a fine :mad:

Think about it.............they (all those dirty lying mhedia scum etc) didnae want a show by us on Sunday (and on ESPN) too soon after the BTC victory.......too soon after the result...a smokescreen I would say......but then again........I may be wrong......but simple maths tells me how can you over subscribe a capacity of 4927 ffs............it's simple maths !!!!

Simmer down Columbo

What's your take on the Princess Diana assassination?

cue twilight theme toon

What's your take on the Princess Diana assassination?

She was assassinated purely because she was flirting about with somebody called Dodi........I thought everyone knew that ? By the way............I wished tae f*ck I was Dodi..........aye nae literally but ye know whit I mean.... :mutley: