Wearing a Rangers top at work.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear a uniform all year round but in the middle of winter I have to wear a toque or else my ears would fall off, so I bring out old faithful with the Rangers crest on it, great when I visit an ex pat tim's house, can't wait to give them the sly digs this year when they try to be all pally with me, arseholes.

i wear a Rangers t shirt whenever i can to work . My Buisness sign is red white and blue . My van is coverd in Rangers stickers. i whistle the sash everyday, even when i walk into the local shop.Downside is i cant get to Ibrox as much as id like...

Used to in the factory that I worked in during the advocaat days got pulled in given written warnings because my supervisor was a bead rattler so I said to the rest of the boys that I worked with we should do something to get that philthy pape back so on the 12th of July 10 of us turned up at worked wearing orange nike tshirts should have seen her face fucking ragein she ran straight to personnel to report us only to be told its not football tops to which the bead rattler said "but there orange" and was told you can't discriminate against a colour

Before I worked for myself, about ten yrs ago I was doing a job in Skypark, Glasgow. We had to sign in to the job which was on 4th floor. Site agent at desk told me I couldnt get on job as I had a navy polo shirt on with a tiny RFC logo, as football colours couldnt be worn. I said it wasnt football colours, just a polo shirt. He told me that I would either have to change my top or, sarcastically, take it off. So I took it off and walked onto the site. He ran after me into the job saying "for fuck sake just put your top on, youll cause a riot"! :wink:

Most building sites are full of mhanks who aren't slow to wear their green & grey tops constantly, so my boy and myself wear our colours more often than not.

I was assistant GF on the construction of the science exhibition centre when one of the main contractors foremen advised me of a new rule out no team colours.I told him if he wanted to enforce it to do it himself. However the following week a young steel fixer came in the day after an European game with a brand new Rangers top on. I asked him if he had seen the new rules to which he replied no one will stop me from wearing the colours to which I replied show pride in your colours, treat them with respect and if I see it like that dirty scabby mankie top not washed and worn daily for 6 weeks I will come down on you like a ton of bricks. He got the message and changed it at break time.