• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander

Cole Hegarty Jig Wallace

MacLeod Black

McKay Shiels Templeton

Kyle

Subs: Gallacher, Argy, Hutton, Naismith, Little

Really looking forward to this one! Hopefully Kyle and McKay pick up from where they left at the Elgin game. Perhaps a tad harsh dropping Little and Naismith deserves a start - just a shame all our in form players are attackers!

Really annoyed I can't be at this game bloody exams but with Christmas coming up and a break from Uni + working in Glasgow should be able to take in more games.

My Team: Alexander, Cole, Wallace, Hegarty, McCulloch, Macleod, Black, Templeton, Shiels, McKay and Kyle.

Let's keep moving forward, celebrate 140 years of our great club and set the record straight after the defeat to these opponents earlier in the year (tu)

I wonder what the founding fathers would think of such an occasion in such a place :21:

They'll be there in spirit.

Going to be a truly great day. If you haven't got your ticket yet I'd encourage you to get yours quick. It will be a day that lives long in the memory. WATP. :21:

I don't really mind what the team is, or the result. This is a day when all our worries can be put aside and we can just enjoy celebrating 140 years of history while looking forward to the next 140. :rangers:

I bought a ST in the Main Stand but it was already sold in the public sale for this game. I've got a one off Ticket in the CR4 for this game. I'm pleased TBH because it means I can take part in the card display.

I'm really hoping for 50k+ to attend.

I feel we are starting to gel together now, the start of the season we were fairly poor but we are playing some really good stuff lately and should just get better from here on in. With the return of Templeton and soon Sandaza I think we will see some exciting stuff.

Lets turn the clock back to THAT day in our history...So my team selection for Saturday would be...

Peter Mcloy

Sandy Jardine Willie Mathieson

John Greig Derek Johnstone David Smith

Tommy McLean Alfie Conn Colin Stein Alex MacDonald Willie Johnston

But failing that...The very best of luck to our team of the day...

Rangers then...Rangers Now...Rangers Forever.... :21: