Jorg Albertz!

dee9

Who was the German team he scored against at Ibrox again,,, happened just when all the talk surrounding his international snub was rife too if memory serves.

Bayern munich (tu)

He realy did deserve a cap with some of the performances in the league and europe! Remember his goal against celtic in the scottish cup at the piggery, ran all the way then BANG into the top corner! :crywank:

He got a lot of stick for not tracking-back very well, but if I remember correctly, he did start to address that as time went on.

I was always disappointed if he didn't start.

I remember a spell under advocaat when he never started in europe. Was always gutted when he was not in starting 11. Did he not score that goal away at PSV from coming off the bench? Peach of a first time volley then celebrated by pointing to his name on the back of his shirt!

smoked 40 malbro lights a day, advocat hated him doing that as he had said to him "imagine the player you could be if you could run for 90 mins".

met the big man in sir jakes in shawlands years ago, true gentleman, true ranger.