Let's sponsor a player - SIGN UP HERE!

govanblue

Update: We're there: 62 members have signed up. It costs £10 each. To join, say "I'm in"

I notice in today's programme, we have 5 players unsponsored (Gallacher, Kyle, Cole, Faure, Stella)

I think it would be great to see one of those guys sponsored by Bears' Den, RangersMedia.

All it would take would be for a trusted poster to take some paypal payments and sponsor it on our behalf. We would also receive a signed, framed shirt which we could auction off for charity.

It costs £600, which would be like £10 a head for 60 posters, or less if more were interested.

Anyone interested?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im in :) out of those 5 ( Gallacher, Kyle, Cole, Faure, Stella )

I would probably go for cole . not sure if Gallacher will ever get a game due to form of Alexander . Kyle , cant take to . Faure unsure about and Stella seems to be the next Matt Mckay

Well that's £90. - 10% there already.

Let's let it run and see what kind of interest there is, then we can worry about how to collect the dosh.

We could also have lots of 'fun' elements like voting on who we sponsor, and eg whoever donates the most gets to go and meet the player and collect the framed shirt, then we could auction the shirt off here on RM.

Admin, just stop me if I break any rules.

im in :) out of those 5 ( Gallacher, Kyle, Cole, Faure, Stella )

I would probably go for cole . not sure if Gallacher will ever get a game due to form of Alexander . Kyle , cant take to . Faure unsure about and Stella seems to be the next Matt Mckay

There's also the new boy Walsh making his debut - he'll probably be in a future programme, as will a few others.

OK, just keep adding "I'm in" if you're interested.

If it gets enough momentum, I'll collate all the names, and we'll take it from there.

Edit: just like the share issue, this is only a note of interest, not a commitment to buy.

I would guess it could be done under rangersmedia.co.uk which would be great for the site as well.

I was thinking something like : The Bears' Den @ www.Rangersmedia.co.uk

Let the Off Topic crowd get their own :thumbup:

There's even room for a logo.

logo.png

Fraid not, im just wondering what the sponsorship means, is it like advertising or something?

In every programme is a two page spread with the mugshots of all the first team players, each in their own little box

Below each one is the name of a sponsor. You can squeeze as many or as few words as you want into the box.

eg:

Vale of Leven RSC

Bus Leaves 321 Club,

90 mins before all home

games. All Welcome

Vanguard Bears sponsor one too. nice logo