Willie Vass photos from today

govanblue

Did not even know how awesome the Govan stand looked,and all the statistics etc.,when you are sitting in amongst it,you are always hoping that it looks good.............love Willie's photo's,like the Santa is a bluenose scarf,by the way where do they sell the old programmes,i never see them,i walk up from the Louden to the Govan stand,so must be at the other side of the ground?

Did not even know how awesome the Govan stand looked,and all the statistics etc.,when you are sitting in amongst it,you are always hoping that it looks good.............love Willie's photo's,like the Santa is a bluenose scarf,by the way where do they sell the old programmes,i never see them,i walk up from the Louden to the Govan stand,so must be at the other side of the ground?

Pretty sure that's the stalls against the railings at the primary school that have then mate (tu)

There is some fantastic photographs there and at half time watching the old players back

was emotional stuff - willie vass is a top man

Seeing Davie Wilson was personal for me because my late mother worked with him

and said that he was the nicest person you could ever wish to meet

as a person - despite having a normal job

he played football at the highest level a rangers legend. :praise:

Some crackers on there from today (actually yesterday), anyone know how you go about getting the high res pics from him without the watermark on them? Would only be wanting to save them on my laptop

from this page...

http://www.willievass.com/about/

If you do not find the specific picture you require or need assistance at anytime please contact

mail@willievass.com

or call

m. +44 (0)7974 784145

www.willievass.com

Enjoy your stay.

Some crackers on there from today (actually yesterday), anyone know how you go about getting the high res pics from him without the watermark on them? Would only be wanting to save them on my laptop

or this online form might be easier...

http://www.willievass.com/contact

there is a guy selling them across from the main stand just at the school :21: