DiStefano tweet

Swagger

I have no idea why people just brush this guys comments aside? He was the one that said Rangers would win the big tax case and said that Rangers had made a profit and shouldn't have gone into admin.

Turned out to be correct didn't he? Also claimed when we went into admin that Whyte had taking up to 50million out of Rangers.

not as daft as he sound or looks is he.

There has

The story ain't over, we have a happy ending to come yet :)

That's not a happy ending the masseuse does either ;)

I really hope so Chef, there has been a lot of good things happening and if we could draw a line by having the BTC appeal rejected it would be another GIRFUY! To the haters that seem to be getting a second wind!

It appears we have all been victims in a massive hyst.

The fact is a crime did take place at Ibrox and there are losers .

looks like this one is gonna roll and roll and roll.

And you can bet phill3names and his f/muckers will not be writing a blog/book about that!

There has

I really hope so Chef, there has been a lot of good things happening and if we could draw a line by having the BTC appeal rejected it would be another GIRFUY! To the haters that seem to be getting a second wind!

I don't even think the appeal is the end of this matter as many more than hmrc are due thr much deserved kick in the baws :)

I have no idea why people just brush this guys comments aside? He was the one that said Rangers would win the big tax case and said that Rangers had made a profit and shouldn't have gone into admin.

Turned out to be correct didn't he? Also claimed when we went into admin that Whyte had taking up to 50million out of Rangers.

not as daft as he sound or looks is he.

spot on my man

It's his aims that are a tad unrealistic. He wants to incorporate the oldco and newco so Rangers can get their place in the SPL back, as he felt we were wrongly deprived of it.

Too messy to comprehend.

I get what you mean, but it way too late for that as CG has stated WE will not go back WE will bring them down reconstruct the leagues and make SPL bankrupt with the compo they will owe US not forgetting the cash they are already with holding.

I get what you mean, but it way too late for that as CG has stated WE will not go back WE will bring them down reconstruct the leagues and make SPL bankrupt with the compo they will owe US not forgetting the cash they are already with holding.

Exactly, I don't think there's anyone connected to the club who isn't happy to work their way up the divisions.

GDS is only interested in trying to reverse a decision he felt was wrong. It won't happen, but he's clearly a fiery character who more than likely wont let it go for a while.