DiStefano tweet

Swagger

Exactly, I don't think there's anyone connected to the club who isn't happy to work their way up the divisions.

GDS is only interested in trying to reverse a decision he felt was wrong. It won't happen, but he's clearly a fiery character who more than likely wont let it go for a while.

I am sure it will all come good in the end, we just have to be smart and take them on one at a time, notice slanty eyes has been very quiet and green teeth has been muted!

Yes he's eccentric and isn't a fully qualified lawyer, but he ain't as daft as some think. I will await developements,if any on his comment.

Slightly :005: but by fuck, he wiz some player in his day (tu) Aw sorry! wrang Di Stefano :pipe:

Haven't others recently mentioned that Rangers had £50m stolen from them? Di Stefano was the 1st to state this in the summer. (tu)

couple of points here - i like this guy. we were crying out for someone to defend us over the last year (before His Greatness Sir Charles arrived PBUH), and he did this. not only that, but he was right in most cases. he almost always brought Good News.

second point, still baffling that people in Scotland claim Rangers are the big baddies when we were the ones robbed. absolutely disgraceful the treament we have received - and despite being cleared in BTC, supposed 'journalists' refuse to accept the verdict - when has that ever happened before with such vigour?

third point, sorry, i couldnt think of a Jewish reference to add to the other religuous offerings in paragraph 1.

I can't keep with this guys comments, but if there was any good to come from the oldco being resurrected, I'm as sure as hell don't know what it is!

Other than the SPL being proven 'not fit for purpose'. Not the way they've treated the biggest club in Scotland.

Can't see this happening to be honest ,

First of all it would dilute the green consortiums stake in rangers so they won't be too happy about the prospect.

And it would resurrect a few nightmares ticketus and Craig whyte to name the obvious ones.