Charles Green Statement

rangersxfc

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a fucking shitting yourself English wank.. You are Not a Nice Poster.. But hey.. We welcome all "masturabating due to a shortage of woolly creatures doon South" Posters.. Welcome.. I think.. :matron:

Hey Teebear!

Don't get yourself banned till you've paid your sponsorship money :thumbup:

Love the new Avatar BTW.

Hey Teebear!

Don't get yourself banned till you've paid your sponsorship money :thumbup:

Love the new Avatar BTW.

Ok.. Keeping quiet.. If you need to ban me I really don't care.. Get banned all the time.. I will pay £25 to the sponsored player.. Sponsorship moneys yours.. Its not an acvafeckintar.. Its me (tu)

Ok.. Keeping quiet.. If you need to ban me I really don't care.. Get banned all the time.. I will pay £25 to the sponsored player.. Sponsorship moneys yours.. Its not an acvafeckintar.. Its me (tu)

I'm just an ordinary member - There'll be no banning here today.

That avatar doesn't look much like your last one.

I thought I passed you outside Copland Road stand a couple of games ago. With your husband maybe, who was wearing a blue baseball cap.

But it might not have been you.

It cannot possibly be lost on all those who are have had and are still having 'a go' at Rangers that as each day passess Charles' and the Rangers Board's grip of the issues that are being raised to attack us are being systematically addressed and dealt with firmly, decisively and with the sheer authority of Rangers. Great stuff from Charles and the Board. Seems 'active harm' against Rangers could take many forms but it matters not - Rangers are clearly up for dealing with it.