Charles Green Statement

rangersxfc

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a disgrace that these traitors that could not wait to leave the club during the summer when we had not a cent are now coming out of the woodwork.

As soon as there is a whiff of money they try to take even more money from the club after getting a good wage from us all the seasons they were at the club. Greedy bastards the lot of them.

Where were they when the club was fighting for its very survival? Offski, as soon as they realised they would make big bucks elsewhere.

We should never forget what these poeople have done to our club and what they are trying to do now.

Traitors, the fucking lot of them

I'm just an ordinary member - There'll be no banning here today.

That avatar doesn't look much like your last one.

I thought I passed you outside Copland Road stand a couple of games ago. With your husband maybe, who was wearing a blue baseball cap.

But it might not have been you.

Avatars my last pic.. Last time we went to Ibrox the police horses forced me.. The big man... And the kids.. "all 3 kids under 10" into the wrong queue.. No he does not wear a cap

haven't a fucking clue wat I said ? For that to come back ?

Shes a fucking screwball man hater mate. I would just try and ignore her. Go have a swatch of the 25 page thread below this one about that x factor cunt and you will see what am on about. Complete headcase. Dunno how she hasn't been banned again yet.

Avatars my last pic.. Last time we went to Ibrox the police horses forced me.. The big man... And the kids.. "all 3 kids under 10" into the wrong queue.. No he does not wear a cap

Ah well, couldn't have been you then.

Good job I didn't sneak up behind her and give her a chinese ear-rub then :lol:

Shes a fucking screwball man hater mate. I would just try and ignore her. Go have a swatch of the 25 page thread below this one about that x factor cunt and you will see what am on about. Complete headcase. Dunno how she hasn't been banned again yet.

I luv my other half very much.. Thats the truth.. Hate myself for working for Alistair Murning.. Thats also the truth.. He has made my life hell

yeh looked in last night, mental . And tonight ? Had to laugh at the English wank , lol

Are you Big "Al" ??

Its a disgrace that these traitors that could not wait to leave the club during the summer when we had not a cent are now coming out of the woodwork.

As soon as there is a whiff of money they try to take even more money from the club after getting a good wage from us all the seasons they were at the club. Greedy bastards the lot of them.

Where were they when the club was fighting for its very survival? Offski, as soon as they realised they would make big bucks elsewhere.

We should never forget what these poeople have done to our club and what they are trying to do now.

Traitors, the fucking lot of them

Absolutely x

Re Aluko

Meanwhile, Hull forward Aluko said: "I don't have, nor am I interested in slightest, in any claims/tribunals and any other scenario of that nature against anyone.

"Not my style! A messy route no-one gains from." (tu)

from bbc sports page (td)

Just as we foreseen xx

I luv my man very much.. You are jealous of James RFC loyal winning the XFactor.. In actual fact I've never been banned from here.. Only a 24 hour ban from Pie and Bovril.. RM are too mature to ban Bearettes :uk: