Charles Green Scotland Tonight

BEARGER

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Charlie, straight talking

But what are these skeletons in the cupboard that they mentioned at the start?

The union threatening us with dodgey claim because we're trying to get our money back?

Hardly skeletons, if Charlie is right it's more money in the bank for us, if not it's a neglagble amount

FFS, 207 bheasts on our media. That's what I call a tarrier horde.

Yes, tune in here and get the truth, something that your school, church or team won't tell you.

I can hear them now, you's are a new club you have no history, you are all cheats, Charles green is just saying all this stuff to get your cash then bump you's Bla Bla Bla

WRONG TIMOTHY

The cock presenting the show said "£9million on stadium developments? surely you could build a new stadium with that?" Charles brought him back down to earth with "you couldn't even buy the plans with £9million"

Came across confident and assertive.

The cock is a bluenose btw.

Thought as usual he spoke very well and to the point! Every promise has made thus far he has kept to....can't find fault in any of his actions to date...

People will always question certain aspects of what he's doing and the negative spin and constant pr attacks from the media and "fans" of other clubs are pure and simply to destabilise the share offer and our rise back to power! I'm behind green now 100% and I couldn't think of a better CEO to have at this time in our history!

Liked the bit where McKay says 9 million seems alot of money you could build a new stadium for that could you not?

Green laughed and said you couldn't even draw up the plans for that money.

Mckay then says but, 9million is alot of money. Green says no, no it's not.

I like John McKay but with that comment just shows you he's not really a big football fan.

I wouldn't like to here John McKay talk to CEO'S from EPL clubs if he thinks 9million is alot of money in football.

:lol:

Charles Green kept his promise ie the share issue. He said way back in may he was going to do this by the end of the year.

People said that was too soon and he wouldn't do it.

He has done it. It is close to Christmas but, if Green would have waited people would have jumped on that and said, aye but Green said he would do by the end of this year not next year etc.. So he still can't win can he?

Rangers fans knew when this was going to happen so i don't know why people are now saying they can't do it as it's a bad time.

Liked the bit where McKay says 9 million seems alot of money you could build a new stadium for that could you not?

Green laughed and said you couldn't even draw up the plans for that money.

Mckay then says but, 9million is alot of money. Green says no, no it's not.

I like John McKay but with that comment just shows you he's not really a big football fan.

I wouldn't like to here John McKay talk to CEO'S from EPL clubs if he thinks 9million is alot of money in football.

:lol:

some of our fans are on the booze tonight. 9m is alot of money in scottish football. when i aggressively posted against the renaming of our stadium to sportsshite.com some fans made the arguement we NEEDED the money to progress and the amounts being quoted were in the region of 1.5m.

Neil Patey when interviewed on our share issue & club valuation he used celtic as the closest barometer which is worth around £35m. Thats the entire club. So how is 9m not alot of money?

It's not a lot of money for a construction project. He's talking about more than maintenance. He's talking about fitting extra bars, a ticket office, a bigger shop, catering facilities. It's not a lick of paint we are discussing. He said 9m was not much in reference to McKays nonsense about 9m could build a stadium and then that it's a lot for stadium improvements.

Re the shares, he said £17 million already sold to the institutional investors and could have sold more but had to keep £10 million back for the fans but if the fans didn't buy them he already had investors wanting them. He then added but if they didn't buy them I woud buy them myself. :-)