Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

Alex Thomo tweeted it about 40mins ago. Apparently it's in relation to his podcasts. He's been charged and will appear in court on the 7th. I know he likes to decend on this forum whenever his name comes up. Maybe he could on and shed some lights on what's happened.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember anything particularly venomous or hate-filled. I think his humour is kinda silly and sometimes really good for belly laughs. That 'How To Lose Every Facebook Friend in a Minute' was class. I played it to my German burd at the time and she was like 'Huh?'

FREE DAVID LIMOND!!! FREE HIM NOW!!!

Fascist Phil would be your likely candidate, given his obsession.

If it's a sectarian charge my first witnesses would be Stephen Fry and that long haired Australian guy.

Lets have a 'free speech' test case.

You can't have a situation where free speech is OK for everyone on the planet except fitba fans.

Which is what we are now getting.

I know Limmy is controversial and certainly not universally liked amongst our support, but I've listened to his podcasts and well... is there anything particularly controversial said? I can't remember listening and thinking, 'he'll be lucky not to end up in court'.

Best of luck to him though.

That specific one was a bit close to the bone, and there were some comments which some might consider to be abusive. I'm sure someone has the details

If it's a sectarian charge my first witnesses would be Stephen Fry and that long haired Australian guy.

Lets have a 'free speech' test case.

You can't have a situation where free speech is OK for everyone on the planet except fitba fans.

Which is what we are now getting.

Tim Minchin of the Pope Song fame. Didn't he perform that song in Scotland unmolested (no pun) by Police?