The Official *** SPONSORS: Let's Spend The Money! *** Thread

govanblue

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GB, yea I'm for getting him a card, but maybe Playstation/X-box points would be more suitable than a bear.

Looks like he has some time on his hands and could use them. :sad:

On the subject of T-shirts, I'll have a couple of those.

Anyone still doing it/up for it?

Re spending any of the money on Darren Cole I would remind you that most people donated on the understanding that all money spent would go to Rangers and not to the company who makes play station games

Point noted, and it was in my mind.

That was why the RangersMedia Tshirt seemed a good idea to me, as RM get the money back, so we could then maybe reinvest it?

Anyone still doing it/up for it?

doing what/up for what?

and re tshirts, if Badger gets back to me with details on how to get one, I'll make sure I pass the info on to everyone who might want one themselves. (tu)

But Badger, like most Admins here has learned the hard way that it's best to put me on ignore :(

I think the t-shirt is a good idea - wee bit of fun. is there not any other rangers media stuff we could bombard him with like mugs, keyrings etc :D He would never forget we sponsored him.

I think that's better than using money on something he already has or could buy himself if he wanted.

I also agree that extra money is spent on Rangers - not bothered in what way but would prefer it to go to the club.

I think the t-shirt is a good idea - wee bit of fun. is there not any other rangers media stuff we could bombard him with like mugs, keyrings etc :D He would never forget we sponsored him.

I think that's better than using money on something he already has or could buy himself if he wanted.

I also agree that extra money is spent on Rangers - not bothered in what way but would prefer it to go to the club.

Yes, I agree with all of that. I'll ask Badger what (if any) merchandise is available, and see if he can do us a good price ;)

Update:

You may have seen the 'free ticket from IanB1547' thread. Well we had 3 applications for it, from 3 long-standing RM members.

Unfortunately we only have 1 ticket, so this means there will be 2 disappointed Bears out there.

Therefore I propose that we buy 2 tickets for the Montrose game (£17 each) for the game out of the Sponsors Fund.

I think this is an appropriate use of the Sponsors' fund money, as the money goes straight back to Rangers, while also helping out 2 RangersMedia members.

How do you all feel about that?

(Please state your opinion below)

Update:

You may have seen the 'free ticket from IanB1547' thread. Well we had 3 applications for it, from 3 long-standing RM members.

Unfortunately we only have 1 ticket, so this means there will be 2 disappointed Bears out there.

Therefore I propose that we buy 2 tickets for the Montrose game (£17 each) for the game out of the Sponsors Fund.

I think this is an appropriate use of the Sponsors' fund money, as the money goes straight back to Rangers, while also helping out 2 RangersMedia members.

How do you all feel about that?

(Please state your opinion below)

Thats a good idea

But you'll be opening a can of worms surely as it will be VERY popular in the future aswell if you get me

Thats a good idea

But you'll be opening a can of worms surely as it will be VERY popular in the future aswell if you get me

I'm sure we could write into the constitution that this is a one off.

We have had quite a few suggestions in the 'Let's Spend The Money' thread for using some of the money to buy tickets, or even season tickets, so I think this one-off gesture would appease those who wanted that.