See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

Following the logic of your argument, presumably you would not sing anything which might get you into trouble. Which is fine, nobody is telling you what to sing.

Presumably you would not be hypocritical and tell other people whether or not they should use cannabis?

And if they do, presumably you would not tell them in what circumstances they should use it?

It would depend on whether or not you were the only one at risk of being arrested for the cannabis use; under those circumstances carry on as far as I'm concerned. The issue would be if you were doing it in a place you claimed to love dearly, whilst perfectly aware they would carry the can for your actions.

So, would tell other people whether or not they should use cannabis?

And if they do, would you tell them in what circumstances they should use it?

Yes. I would tell people if in my opinion they should use cannabis.

Yes, I would tell them in which circumstances they should use it.

If for example it was to put others in a position where THEY may have to deal with the consequences of your actions then it is not a good situation to use it in. IF it was behind closed doors and the only person it can harm is you then by all means continue.

Yes. I would tell people if in my opinion they should use cannabis.

Yes, I would tell them in which circumstances they should use it.

If for example it was to put others in a position where THEY may have to deal with the consequences of your actions then it is not a good situation to use it in. IF it was behind closed doors and the only person it can harm is you then by all means continue.

Why would other people care about your opinion on whether they should use cannabis?

Is there something special about your opinion? Something that makes it more important than my own?

Part of the reason for being so mental in the 70's was the amount of bevvy on the supporters buses..............Remember my M8 drinking 18 'big screwtaps' before a game in Perth.......... Dont think most of today's fans could have handled the 70's.

Just a normal day for me bud... I always pay heed to your sig when posting.

Why would other people care about your opinion on whether they should use cannabis?

Is there something special about your opinion? Something that makes it more important than my own?

On that particular subject then yes there is. It is something I have done for over ten years now and have a fair bit of experience of so it adds a little more weight to my opinion. Much like I'd listen to Sir Alex Ferguson talking about tactics before I'd listen to you. He has much more relevant experience.

If fans think that singing songs which they KNOW are illegal, KNOW can see the club sanctioned and KNOW can lead to them being banned from Ibrox for life is acceptable then you really have to wonder how stupid they are. Is THEIR opinion something special which sees it take preference over the express wishes of the club?

Isn't illegal the result of a law being made when offensive becomes subjective to the majority?

But surely by that time its illegal, and the club will be held accountable. It is irrelevant, wrt the accountability of the club, whether or not we agree with which songs are deemed illegal to sing.

If it was just you or I who ended up with the criminal record and nothing was done to the club then fair enough, but that's not the case is it?

did i say that it's just 15 year olds? go and get your mum to read my post to you again.

oh aye, shown up by me thinking someone looked a wanker. It's hardly like having my picture,life and twitter ripped to bits on here like you get regularly.

keep trying devoid, ask your mum to help you, she's heard better patter from all the punters giving her abuse.

You were shown up. Ripped to bits? :lol: You're blowing your own trumpet here, you slagged me good once and that's all you've managed you mongol. Do you actually think i get any pictures of me, my inactive twitter and my life ripped to bits regularly? Do you read RM much? :lol:

You have the worst patter out of anyone i've ever seen on a football forum. "Devoid" Mum patter - You sure you're not one of they 15 year olds? :lol:

Let's post about our jobbies! You're a fucking walloper which probably about 2 people on here find funny.

But surely by that time its illegal, and the club will be held accountable. It is irrelevant, wrt the accountability of the club, whether or not we agree with which songs are deemed illegal to sing.

If it was just you or I who ended up with the criminal record and nothing was done to the club then fair enough, but that's not the case is it?

Can't really see why breaking the law on the premises should make the club responsible I mean if there's a murder at a football ground is the club charged along with the perpetrator?

Following the logic of your argument, presumably you would not sing anything which might get you into trouble. Which is fine, nobody is telling you what to sing.

Presumably you would not be hypocritical and tell other people whether or not they should use cannabis?

And if they do, presumably you would not tell them in what circumstances they should use it?

I would have thought that the fines/sanctions imposed on our club by UEFA for the singing/chanting of "unacceptable words" etc would have in some way alerted the most vocal of raised voices to be aware in the future NOT to utter said "words". Do you wish to see our club being banned/fined each and every time these songs/chants are uttered in Europe or here in Scotland. Or are these fines/sanctions too difficult to understand?

You were shown up. Ripped to bits? :lol: You're blowing your own trumpet here, you slagged me good once and that's all you've managed you mongol. Do you actually think i get any pictures of me, my inactive twitter and my life ripped to bits regularly? Do you read RM much? :lol:

You have the worst patter out of anyone i've ever seen on a football forum. "Devoid" Mum patter - You sure you're not one of they 15 year olds? :lol:

Let's post about our jobbies! You're a fucking walloper which probably about 2 people on here find funny.

away and cry to your daddy weebaws - oh but he fucked off and left you eh? in saying that how could you pin down who the real dad is in the gang bang your maw was taking aw they years.

by the way - smileys don't make your shite patter funny (tu)

your rage is brilliant tho, will you go an cry about it to that ugly bitch you were worried i was shagging? A blind mans dug widnae shag that walking AIDS recepticle so you shouldn't worry so much.

away and cry to your daddy weebaws - oh but he fucked off and left you eh? in saying that how could you pin down who the real dad is in the gang bang your maw was taking aw they years.

by the way - smileys don't make your shite patter funny (tu)

your rage is brilliant tho, will you go an cry about it to that ugly bitch you were worried i was shagging? A blind mans dug widnae shag that walking AIDS recepticle so you shouldn't worry so much.

You actually do just talk nonsense like a 5 year old would :lol:

Keep trying, maybe one day you'll post a funny...

Mum patter again :lol: