See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

if i post a picture of that Ugly skank your trying to ride cunts wid be in stitches.

Stop trying to offend me. The way you take things so personally just shows you up. You can't take critisism of your posts and you resort to nonsensical ramblings and attempted personal insults, it's truly pathetic.

We're ruining this delightful thread anyway, you can PM me if you want to continue your boring drivel though, i have to leave work and enjoy life. (tu)

What Rangers get prosecuted if someone in the ground breaks the law?

No we will be charged by UEFA and the SFA if it continues.

Rangers are responsible, to a certain extent for their fans while they are in the stadium. Same way clubs are fined if fans set off flares, fight on the terraces or invade the pitch.

On that particular subject then yes there is. It is something I have done for over ten years now and have a fair bit of experience of so it adds a little more weight to my opinion. Much like I'd listen to Sir Alex Ferguson talking about tactics before I'd listen to you. He has much more relevant experience.

If fans think that singing songs which they KNOW are illegal, KNOW can see the club sanctioned and KNOW can lead to them being banned from Ibrox for life is acceptable then you really have to wonder how stupid they are. Is THEIR opinion something special which sees it take preference over the express wishes of the club?

You still can't see that cannabis was just a poor analogy.....

of course, you've heard these terms and the other ones.

i had no doubt of that.

my question was - what psychological damage did it do to you?

once we establish this, we can assess just exactly how much damage it has on our kids and take the necessary steps to help them.

well i dont know what school your kid goes to, but i can assure you that after teaching in lower and upper class schools that the lexicon of these kids is not exclusively from sesame street.

it's interesting that your kid has never asked you about what 'fenian' is. since he has attended games at ibrox i am sure he has heard the term. and since he hasn't brought it up, it would seem to indicate he doesn't have much of a problem with it.

and don't you think, as part of his education, he should have an awareness at some point in time of 'fenians' and have knowledge about these terrorists who killed innocents like himself with their cowardly bombs?

and you're wrong when you say i assumed you never took part in any sectarian exploits. i made no such assumption or implied it.

and in regards to these songs being illegal now - this is correct.

however, are the laws just?

in this particular case, i am of the opinion they are not.

and as a responsible citizen in the traditions of ghandi, jefferson, thoreau, martin luther king, and st augustine, to name but a few, i chose to express my resistance to unjust laws rather than acquiesce to them, and frankly, i have little respect for those who respect and participate in laws that are blatantly unjust.

furthermore, i believe your assessment of 'terrified' scottish grannies is as naive and as erroneous as your observations on scottish playgrounds!

i was not that much older than your kid coming out of a cup final against saville fc at hampden, and chasing a full double decker.

there was a very nice auld granny standing at the entrance of the bus holding on for dear life, while trying to eat her fish supper.

as i was running to jump on she asked me , 'whit wis the score, son?'

'the Gers won!" i shouted raising my scarf.

'Fuckin bastards!!" she yelled and threw the fish supper in my face.

with respect, i think you highly underestimate the mental toughness of scottish grannies as well as your son.

What the hell are you whittering on about?

I would have thought that the fines/sanctions imposed on our club by UEFA for the singing/chanting of "unacceptable words" etc would have in some way alerted the most vocal of raised voices to be aware in the future NOT to utter said "words". Do you wish to see our club being banned/fined each and every time these songs/chants are uttered in Europe or here in Scotland. Or are these fines/sanctions too difficult to understand?

The only thing difficult to understand is why an idiot like you 'thinks' I have any interest in anything you have to say.

Don't offend yourself with some songs. Football is about these types of songs. People who go to football are mostly working class people. This thread has summed up why we as a club have taken a kicking for years. Thank christ Charles Green turned up and is defending the club.

Aye CG will defend the club against external AND internal threats.

Anything that adversely affects his Club and investment will be challenged.

Can't wait to see the love in when he goes after the the FTP brigade.

Some songs we have are LEGAL and yet still offend some people. Go figure.

Legal songs are fine by me and many fans, I am sure. As long as the club is not put at risk of being fined or docked points then roar away!

I may not always agree with them but as long as no laws are being broken then all is good.

I used to stand on the terraces and belt out the billy boys,, after that I would go to the pub and belt it out again, all the whilst smoking my wee lungs out.

Now though, I don't do these things because chances are, I would get the jail if I did, because both of the acts are now deemed a criminal offence, it really is that simple, I put a lot of time and money into being a rangers fan, I get rewarded by going to the ground and watching the team, I sing the songs that wont get me or the club into trouble, simple really

At the Annan game, something happened in BF1 that caused the police to re-act, we are still not sure what it was, but we know that fans who did absolutely nothing wrong got caught up in the melee.

The finger can be pointed at the police for over re-action and perhaps brutality, but did they go into that section for no reason ? or did some fuckwit unfurl a banner or sing a song that caused the police to re-act?

FTP ? Fuck The Polis?

A shower of victim picker taig minded bastards with no spine!

Yeah, lets see them wade into the swine brigade when singing their songs of hate and murder every week. Oh right, their vicTIMS, that's ok then!

Just like the taig minded, too many on here, professing guilt of some of our own without knowing the facts! Hang your heads in shame.

FTP ? Fuck The Polis?

A shower of victim picker taig minded bastards with no spine!

Yeah, lets see them wade into the swine brigade when singing their songs of hate and murder every week. Oh right, their vicTIMS, that's ok then!

Just like the taig minded, too many on here, professing guilt of some of our own without knowing the facts! Hang your heads in shame.

What an uber Bear!

What are the facts then Sherlock?

What the hell are you whittering on about?

hey Red, did you use bleach to get that white flag euphemism so white?

and by the way, i hope yerr granny managed to put that fire in yerr breeks oot while runnin oot the kitchen?

widnae want you burned too badly!

......well, Red, we're waiting...... what's your next feeble attempt to circumvent the issues?

hey Red, did you use bleach to get that white flag euphemism so white?

and by the way, i hope yerr granny managed to put that fire in yerr breeks oot while runnin oot the kitchen?

widnae want you burned too badly!

......well, Red, we're waiting...... what's your next feeble attempt to circumvent the issues?

Again,whit?

Quite impressive in my opinion.

hey, i remember you!

nice to see you impressed!

what part did you like the best, or you just gauny avoid the specifics as per usual?

and, speaking of what you liked so much - are you still giving Alex Thimson his regular blowjob?

Again,whit?

ah, so it's yersel that's 'whittering'!

Red, you seemed to be comprehending the whittering just fine till such times as you found yourself well and truly fucked.

now, feel free to continue avoiding the issues we were discussing, it's quite understandable.

ok, Red,... let me see..

...is that another 'whit' coming to avoid the issues..?

..thought so...!

ah, so it's yersel that's 'whittering'!

Red, you seemed to be comprehending the whittering just fine till such times as you found yourself well and truly fucked.

now, feel free to continue avoiding the issues we were discussing, it's quite understandable.

ok, Red,... let me see..

...is that another 'whit' coming to avoid the issues..?

..thought so...!

Ok,I don't understand your question.

Please post it again in plain English,and I'll do my best.