See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

I've never been offended by any songs or chants, but when it's patently obvious that certain songs/chants have been deemed to be legally offensive, why the fuck can't certain sections of our support not see that at some point they will be targeted by the polis for uttering said songs/chants? Call me naive, but warnings are fucking warnings.

Because they are pig ignorant and stupid,or don't care.

I've never been offended by any songs or chants, but when it's patently obvious that certain songs/chants have been deemed to be legally offensive, why the fuck can't certain sections of our support not see that at some point they will be targeted by the polis for uttering said songs/chants? Call me naive, but warnings are fucking warnings.

So where are you? If you exist in our stands, our buses or our pubs your awfy fucking quiet.

Where the fuck are you on our supporters buses? Where are you in our stands? Where are you in our pubs? Thankfully the answer to that proves that the spineless are and will always be in the minority.

Still at least you've got the internet to hide behind in your boring rants.

They have no point of reference.

A guy I know, Rangers fan (when it suits him). Never been to a game in his life saying what happen tonight was a disgrace and an embarrassment to the club. Told him he hasn't a clue what we deal with week in week out and until he'd been to ibrox or at least followed the club with all his heart he couldn't comment.

I've run supporters buses, drank in pubs, sat in the stands and stated that certain songs/chants have been deemed illegal, but the terminally thick have repeatedly told me, "I'll sing/chant what I fucking want". As the Yanks say, "go figure".

I've run supporters buses, drank in pubs, sat in the stands and stated that certain songs/chants have been deemed illegal, but the terminally thick have repeatedly told me, "I'll sing/chant what I fucking want". As the Yanks say, "go figure".

The thick of thinking seem to be out in force...

Seems the uber Bear must be a pished,right wing,anti-Scotland and not too bright.......well if the cap fits and all that stuff.

Did you tell your members what to sing? Did you pull them up for shouting about fenians on your bus? Did you pull them up for singing in the pubs?

I know the answer to that. So why do it on the internet?

If a drunk halfwit wants to sing something which he knows might end up with him in the cells then I'm not going to waste my time telling him to. Why would they listen to me when the potential of losing ST/being banned from Ibrox and ending up with a criminal record doesn't put them off?

Problem is the club also gets into bother.

And these people just don't care.It's all about them.

If a drunk halfwit wants to sing something which he knows might end up with him in the cells then I'm not going to waste my time telling him to. Why would they listen to me when the potential of losing ST/being banned from Ibrox and ending up with a criminal record doesn't put them off?

'Cos they are "TRUE" supporters and you're NOT.