Darryl King

OzGers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

King has always been fair to us. On our side with most issues imo. Even if he wanted to put the tarriers straight on some issue he would know it would be career suicide as these bastards control the media and the rest.

Darrel King used to always make me laugh, a tarrier or someone would come on the phone in and accuse him of saying something or whatever, and youd just hear it in Kings voice how wound up he was and how much he wanted to just tell the caller to shut it and that theyre and idiot or something.

Why would any bear now listen to these call-ins? Dont give them your ear, and they cant spout their drivel.

On top of that, why would any decent minded bluenose buy a sun or record? Baffles me.

I disagree, we need to know what these guys are saying, these rabid bastards have a wide audience and can be dangerous, we need to be aware of what they are doing.

Just last night, that rabid cunt Andy muirhead from scotzine was posting that Rangers fans were taking blades to the annan game. Shit like that is not on.

Couldn't help but smile when King was asked if he supported Rangers or c****c. Although he tried to evade the question, his reply:

"I think I'm the only person ever to ask to change the colour of my Green card"

:7325:

i burst out laughing when i heard him saying it. didny need to hide it now he's going

At the risk of repeating myself.

Another impartial journalist leaves the media

I wonder who will take his place.

???

I know lets positively discriminate and promote a journalist from within the immigrant population among us.

Congratulations declan'o'rangershater you have been offered the job

King missed an open goal where he should've said, who the lawyer who was struck off

If he had previously put the same time and effort into his day job as he does now coming up with random thoughts on all things rangers, those miners' families and would be sitting on a pile of cash. Quite clearly a guy with a lot of intelligence who inspires like minded keyboard warriors. If this was a game of chess he'd be one of the pieces I'd want to capture.