Lennon slagging us

OzGers

Says we aren't as strong on the pitch or off... Reckons Celtic are set for years die to CL run...a few home truths you scummy cunt...we had a CL run in 2006 and still had debt.. Your scummy club are still in debt even with CL funds... Yet WE are one of the only clubs with millions in the bank, a few years to bring our best youth through and a support that will back us no matter what. So mr Lennon, how bout you shut your mouth because we don't won't our club associated with such a bigoted immature cretin like you

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Published: 7 hrs ago

NEIL LENNON insisted last night Rangers’ cash crisis has weakened them on AND off the pitch.

The Celtic boss confessed he doesn’t miss the rollercoaster of Old Firm games since Gers were reinstated to Division Three.

Lenny’s verdict comes as his Hoops prepare to face Juventus in the last 16 of the Champions League, while their old rivals face a long haul back to the big time.

The Northern Irishman said: “I don’t think Rangers are as strong on the pitch and I don’t think they’re as strong an institution as they once were.

“I don’t know the ins and outs, but I look at their team and it has been significantly weakened because of the big players who have gone.

“We’ve got stronger. We’ve got better on the pitch and the revenue we’ve brought in this year will leave us financially stable for a long, long time.”

Lennon revealed he shed no tears over the disappearance of the Glasgow derby.

He said: “Everybody misses the build-up to the game itself and the raw energy those matches bring.

“But as a boss I don’t miss them because they’re not a very nice experience at times.

“When you win, you just feel a pressure release and when you lose you’re in a very dark place for two or three days.

“The supporters love all that theatre. Me? I’m happy without it.”

Two men were jailed for five years last April for sending suspect packages in the post to Lennon.

And he reflected in an English paper: “I think those guys getting put away has become a deterrent for anybody else.

“Things haven’t been as bad for me, which has made life a whole lot easier.

“Without the Rangers-Celtic thing there’s been more banter than anything sinister.

“At times when the teams are competing for things there seems to be much more of an edge to the sectarian element.

“But I was well looked after security-wise. I had to put up with a bit of **** here and there, but as long as the security people tell you that you aren’t in imminent danger, you just have to get on with things.”

Lennon was last night named Sky Sports Manager of the Year. Sky explained:

“Lennon has defied the odds in the Champions League.”

And the delighted Hoops boss tweeted: “Thank you Sky Sports for a very unexpected accolade.”

But now, after all the excitement over Juve and his award, Lennon will focus on the SPL and the visit of Ross County to Parkhead today.

Almost three years have passed since the Staggies shocked Celtic in a Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden.

Earlier this season, County came within seconds of beating the Hoops in Dingwall and Lenny hailed the progress of one of the country’s youngest senior clubs.

He said: “I think it’s a great club. They have a great set-up and a good young manager in Derek Adams who has done wonders on a really limited budget.”

Ads by Google

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4710132/Lenny-Rangers-are-weak-on-the-pitch-and-weak-off-it.html#ixzz2FlVf4zbj

Says we aren't as strong on the pitch or off... Reckons Celtic are set for years die to CL run...a few home truths you scummy cunt...we had a CL run in 2006 and still had debt.. Your scummy club are still in debt even with CL funds... Yet WE are one of the only clubs with millions in the bank, a few years to bring our best youth through and a support that will back us no matter what. So mr Lennon, how bout you shut your mouth because we don't won't our club associated with such a bigoted immature cretin like you

Given that we're banned from Europe for three seasons anyway, frankly I see nothing here to get het-up about.

Who's gonna' challenge Savile FC's run in the SPL? Motherwell? ICT? The Sheep-shaggers?

The ginger-toothed little cunt is merely stating the obvious.

Ehhhhh....Rangers get papped oot the SPhell..lose all our best players and get two weeks to build a new team....and it's taken that dick till Christmas to work that out.....Well done Sherlock ya fanny!

Maybe it's taken until Christmas for a journo to ask him about it - or that he's decided to comment on it.

I can see Hugh capets point to a degree,the less we read about that bastard the better,but when threads about him get made part of me wants to look out of curiosity,then I look and the sheer anger I feel when I read it makes me wish I hadn't.how does this horrible wee cunt get manager of the year and a last 16 champions league place after all the shite he's said and done since he took over,while we remain dignified I'll never know.i just hope that he's still there when we're back where we belong so I can see that cunt go into meltdown after we take back what's rightfully ours