Lennon slagging us

OzGers

Football in Scotland always has and always will go round in cycles, sometimes we are on top sometimes it's them.

But the utter arrogance of them just assuming they will walk into the CL every single year is just astonishing, they have 3 qualifying rounds to play next season and if they fail in that it will be sub 20,000 gates and playing a load of dross in the spl for 12 months, lets see how super duper rich they are then with a £40m wage bill and very little income.

We are at least 2 years away from the spl maybe 3 and a lot can happen in that time, they may be able to sell players but can they replace them? no one worth his salt is coming near the spl from now on or if they do it's paying way over the odds for him.

One day Rangers will be back on top and it's articles like this that must be remembered.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the roman who went public the other week to say that backroom staff would have been paid off........... if they hadn't had the luck of dodgy penalty...an offside goal and a OG in their group games to slither on in the CL.

and Spartak going down to 10 in Moscow....

I find it more insulting that he feels the need to comment. Like his fans, why on earth is he obsessed with rangers? I know I should ignore him as he is so insignificant, but that face just bugs me!

So Lemon goes to collect a Sky moty award and all he can talk about is RANGERS :7325: Like the rest of the mhanky,he's OBSESSED :000000082:

So Lemon goes to collect a Sky moty award and all he can talk about is RANGERS :7325: Like the rest of the mhanky,he's OBSESSED :000000082:

Not so simple, he was asked a question about us and shock horror he answered it. Just like the other week Alistair was asked a question about young players at both our club and theirs and you know what? He answered it. People need to wisen up here or ignore the douche.

Maybe it's taken until Christmas for a journo to ask him about it - or that he's decided to comment on it.

Well this is the first the Rhat has had to say since the Tax case, I recall his moral stance on stripping titles and that he would say nothing until the verdict.

So, he waits till it cools a bit then has another pop.

Lawell controlled propaganda again, not some off the cuff answer to a question

We are where we are because of their Dr Death led campaign, the wrongdoing of Murray would have been easily repaired had the enemy not got a head start

Well this is the first the Rhat has had to say since the Tax case, I recall his moral stance on stripping titles and that he would say nothing until the verdict.

So, he waits till it cools a bit then has another pop.

Lawell controlled propaganda again, not some off the cuff answer to a question

We are where we are because of their Dr Death led campaign, the wrongdoing of Murray would have been easily repaired had the enemy not got a head start

Utter guff.

Why are ppl getting so offended? Lemmon was probably asked the question, we all knew from the start that the only team to benefit from our demise is the scum, we are a weaker team than last year we lost about 15 international players this is common knowledge, fucksake the offended bus is making its way from London Rd to PRW,.get a grip bears these acts of taigery will not do.

He's only spewin what his puppetmasters are tellin him tae say, don't forget the clatty wee tramp is on medication tae keep him calm, probably disnae know where he is hauf the time. And it's no rocket science they should be stronger than us as it is them that has been behind the draconian punishments that have been gettin dished oot tae us. They are spewin like fuck because we are coming back stonger and are valued at more than them on the stock exchange. It disnae matter what dirty tricks they pull to be looked on as Scotlands biggest club they always fuck it up and look like what they are - INFERIOR. I've said it before not only are they bad losers but they are bad winners as well ! :sherlock:

Shows you the mark of the man in his eagerness to comment about us as opposed to spouting about how well they are perceived to be doing at the moment.

He is a deluded, veritcally challenged, obsessed ginger cunt with a mouthful of teeth that resemble Alloway Kirkyard whose actions and words only serve to confirm the education and class that he clearly lacks.

I look forward to Juve ripping them a new one.

That is all.

He's only spewin what his puppetmasters are tellin him tae say, don't forget the clatty wee tramp is on medication tae keep him calm, probably disnae know where he is hauf the time. And it's no rocket science they should be stronger than us as it is them that has been behind the draconian punishments that have been gettin dished oot tae us. They are spewin like fuck because we are coming back stonger and are valued at more than them on the stock exchange. It disnae matter what dirty tricks they pull to be looked on as Scotlands biggest club they always fuck it up and look like what they are - INFERIOR. I've said it before not only are they bad losers but they are bad winners as well ! :sherlock:

Thankfully another pragmatist, the first comment from Torbett Towers since the tax case, Cunts had this well worked out, those who state that he is innocently answering a question are without doubt in the same group who oppose the Gollum boycott