Parking at Hampden

Carsons Dog

Coming into Glasgow is it complicated to get to Hampden and parking?

Might also be useful if you tell us which direction you're heading after the game, then we can suggest which corner best suits. (tu)

And where you're coming from. Hampden is easy to get to - especially now that they've finished the M74. There's an exit a stone's throw away.

At the last Scotland game, I was driving through Calder Street at Aikenhead Road, and couldn't believe how much parking space was available.

However, Unlike the Scotland game, this match will draw a decent attendance, so if you're planning on parking around there, I'd get there early.

toryglen sports centre

I think you would have to get there pretty early also the asda across the road has a man on the gate to make sure only shoppers use it when there's a game on and the sports centre may do the same?

Probably the best option to get to the M74 is King's Park Avenue on the Rutherglen side of the hill

I think you would have to get there pretty early also the asda across the road has a man on the gate to make sure only shoppers use it when there's a game on and the sports centre may do the same?

Probably the best option to get to the M74 is King's Park Avenue on the Rutherglen side of the hill

I mentioned earlier that Calder Street at Aikenhead Road might be a good choice.

Ideal for getting back on to the M74 too.

Edit: I say earlier - it seems like hours ago, but it's the post above yours doh