***The Official Rangers v Clyde Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate's a Clyde fan, and will be there on Boxing Day. He has been giving me all his nonsense "Mon the Bully Wee" patter over Facebook....

Suppose all this football banter is all new to him.

I'll go 5-1 Rangers.

I'm going to my in-laws on Boxing day. Would it be rude to bring the netbook, ask for their wifi logon and sit watching football instead of talking to them?

I will get withdrawal symptoms if I don't watch the game!

Surely if you've married wisely they will be watching it with you?

I'm going to my in-laws on Boxing day. Would it be rude to bring the netbook, ask for their wifi logon and sit watching football instead of talking to them?

I will get withdrawal symptoms if I don't watch the game!

Thats exactly what im going to do while getting full of christmas spirit :-)

It'd be rude towards us not to.

True.

Surely if you've married wisely they will be watching it with you?

Golf fans. Therefore no arguments about footie. But it does mean that golf is always on instead of footie when we go round!

Thats exactly what im going to do while getting full of christmas spirit :-)

Now maybe I can use the "that's what all the other guys are doing" excuse?

I'm sure I'll be able to sneakily watch the game. Hopefully we give Clyde a good spanking!

Here's to a good win for Rangers. Looking for ruthless finishing and a good few goals and no nonsense at the back in slack play. Points in the bag and Rangers playing the way Rangers should be playing.

Now I've just found out that there do not seem to be any trains going to/from Glasgow Queen Street on Boxing Day. So.........no trains for fans travelling from the North. I'm only in Stirling and am f...ing furious that I might not get to the game. Wife has the car for her work and have not worked out another way to get to Glasgow yet. Don't know if the train cancellations were well advertised or if it was just me that missed the notices. Anyhow, for Bears who travel by train to Glasgow QS - find another way to get to Glasgow.

Anyhow, travel rant over. 3 more points on Boxing Day Ally - just see to it.