***The Official Rangers v Clyde Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this game immensely...hopefully the blue tide will sweep on relentlessly.

i am enjoying it postmatch when journalists refer to our' bombardment,' of other teams. Not had that sort of remarks consistently for a long time.

i hope McKay starts, its thrilling to see him take opponents on

Here's to a good win for Rangers. Looking for ruthless finishing and a good few goals and no nonsense at the back in slack play. Points in the bag and Rangers playing the way Rangers should be playing.

Now I've just found out that there do not seem to be any trains going to/from Glasgow Queen Street on Boxing Day. So.........no trains for fans travelling from the North. I'm only in Stirling and am f...ing furious that I might not get to the game. Wife has the car for her work and have not worked out another way to get to Glasgow yet. Don't know if the train cancellations were well advertised or if it was just me that missed the notices. Anyhow, for Bears who travel by train to Glasgow QS - find another way to get to Glasgow.

Anyhow, travel rant over. 3 more points on Boxing Day Ally - just see to it.

is the citylink bus to glasgow not running from Stirling bus station :21:

Tradition states that you buy the row you are sitting in pies and burgers.

I've never been able to have a season ticket, and most years couldn't afford one anyway. Spent the last 10 years+ playing Saturday afternoon football, going to as many Rangers games as I could otherwise. Not anymore! Govan Rear with my dad for the rest of the season, looking to get full-season tickets for next year and thereon. Nothing beats it.

You're on the Bovrils then!

Team news for the Boxing Day clash between Rangers and Clyde at Ibrox.

Rangers are set to make a late decision on the fitness of Kevin Kyle, who has missed the last two games with a knock but could return for the visit of the Bully Wee to Ibrox.

Dean Shiels is struggling with an ankle injury but Lee Wallace continues to be available pending an appeal over his red card against Annan last week.

I've never been able to have a season ticket, and most years couldn't afford one anyway. Spent the last 10 years+ playing Saturday afternoon football, going to as many Rangers games as I could otherwise. Not anymore! Govan Rear with my dad for the rest of the season, looking to get full-season tickets for next year and thereon. Nothing beats it.

You're on the Bovrils then!

No. don't drink Bovril...have seen how it ruins lives :7325: