Best goal you've celebrated

GOAT

I've been following Rangers my whole life, funnily enough though the best goal I've ever celebrated was Naismiths injury time winner vs Hearts a couple of seasons ago. 1-0 down with 10 minutes to go, Lafferty scores with a free kick, then with literally the last kick of the game the wee scumbag pops up with winner. That stand went mental that day, absolutely fucking mental.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been following Rangers my whole life, funnily enough though the best goal I've ever celebrated was Naismiths injury time winner vs Hearts a couple of seasons ago. 1-0 down with 10 minutes to go, Lafferty scores with a free kick, then with literally the last kick of the game the wee scumbag pops up with winner. That stand went mental that day, absolutely fucking mental.

Got to be wee Nacho's winning penalty,i was at every home game in our run that were pretty dismal,but had a feeling after the Bremen game that we could actually win the UEFA Cup,i was not at the game,but unashamedly i stood outside the house,so never actually seen it but the utter pandemonium that insued in my house i knew that we had done it,went fckn mental,and never even seen it,so i suppose its kind of cheating,but ..............

Sitting in my pals living room watching the semi final with fiorentina. Went fucking nuts when novo scored.

The guy sitting next to me on the way home on the bus that night was a tim and must have been absolutely sick that a 17 year old had sat next to him, steaming and going on and on and on about how I was going to Manchester in May :D

Then got off the bus and met a bluenose walking down the street and sang all the way home :D

tam fam forsythe

Edu or Ness against the tarriers. Edu's header vs Valencia was quite special to me as well. Was in BF1 for that game and it wasactually my first European night.

i still say this was one of the best,if not THE BEST,that Rangers have played at home in Europe,if i remember correctly,Naismith had TWO simple chances,Miller had another

i still say this was one of the best,if not THE BEST,that Rangers have played at home in Europe,if i remember correctly,Naismith had TWO simple chances,Miller had another

two one on ones,and Edu hit the post,i still say to this day that could easily have been Rangers best result in Europe,it should have been SEVEN.,just keeping it going from the last post,im kinda pished....

Mines would probably be when Ian Black scored against rangers at Tynecastle!! Never seen a player so happy to ram it up an oposition team! mind you, i have a mate who is amate of his and hes loving the cash hes getting for basically playing sunday league football!

Arveladze scored one against Celtic at Ibrox in a cup match. I remember losing my mind when celebrating that one.

The Prso equaliser that night is a good shout!

We hadn't beaten them in seven games, they took the lead and we just couldn't score. 5 minutes to go and Prso scores a tap in the place just erupted. Shota scores the winner in extra time.

Far far too many to choose from since 1953,but i can tell you the one I DIDN'T celebrate...The old Piggery 1st April 1989: I'm directly in line with Paddy Bonner who was standing almost on his goal line.We are already one goal up and I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof. We then get a free kick about 25 yds out Ian Ferguson hits a thunderbolt that Bonner can't handle and the ball spins over his head (I'm sure it had crossed the line) but McCoist sticks his napper on it and every Rangers fan in the stadium goes fucking mental....except me.

It's not a real good idea to jump up and down celebrating a Rangers goal when you are standing surrounded by about 60,000 bheasts who are as angry as fuck.

We won 2-1 so it was well worth it.

Without doubt Nachos penalty v fiorentina. Fucking goose bumps just thinking of it. Then lovenkrands last minute winner v the mhanks in the cup final.

There's these belters also,

Big bert v Tim's cis semi at hampden

Neil McCann v Tim's to win league at the glitterdome

Ian Durrant 1-0 v Tim's at ibrox Souness first year

McCoist v Dynamo Kiev at ibrox for 2-0

Mark Hateley v sheep header in title clincher

Big butcher header v sheep to win league at pittodrie

Little v brechin first game this season. Pure relief.

The Prso equaliser that night is a good shout!

We hadn't beaten them in seven games, they took the lead and we just couldn't score. 5 minutes to go and Prso scores a tap in the place just erupted. Shota scores the winner in extra time.

That's the one mate, nice one!

This is it!

Far far too many to choose from since 1953,but i can tell you the one I DIDN'T celebrate...The old Piggery 1st April 1989: I'm directly in line with Paddy Bonner who was standing almost on his goal line.We are already one goal up and I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof. We then get a free kick about 25 yds out Ian Ferguson hits a thunderbolt that Bonner can't handle and the ball spins over his head (I'm sure it had crossed the line) but McCoist sticks his napper on it and every Rangers fan in the stadium goes fucking mental....except me.

It's not a real good idea to jump up and down celebrating a Rangers goal when you are standing surrounded by about 60,000 bheasts who are as angry as fuck.

We won 2-1 so it was well worth it.

i remember that one - Chris Woods saved a penalty that day. i think it was the only penalty he ever saved at Rangers!!