Best goal you've celebrated

GOAT

as is my want, i feel another cat should be put in with the pigeons. i'm going to say Sandy Robertson vs St Mirren - i'm going from memory, but it was in the run in to the Aberdeen last game of the seasonm (92). we had to win that game, serious pressure game. scored with about 14 minutes left.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The goals (cant seperate them) I celebrated the most were McDonalds 2 for Motherwell v cellic on helicopter Sunday. That is probably the quickest i have ever gone from dejection to complete ecstasy all in a period of a few minutes. Remember jumping round crazy for about an hour after that, felt like I was on a different planet for the next few hours.

My favourite Rangers goal celebrations would have beeen the 3 in the 73 cup final, The crowd, atmosphere, emotion at that game was incredible, heightened by it being my first rangers-cellic game.

Nacho's penalty against Fiorentina, and the two goals against Leeds at Elland Road also up there.

One that I suspect will match these will be our next against the Dhims.

I suppose the great thing about being a Rangers fan is that we've had so many of these moments.

Lovenkrands last minute

Edu last minute

The goals at Kilmarnock in the first 7 minutes

Edu v sporting in the last minute

Nacho penalty to take us to Manchester

Ness v scum

Lovenkrands v inter and villarreal

That's only the ones I can list off the top of my head.

i remember that one - Chris Woods saved a penalty that day. i think it was the only penalty he ever saved at Rangers!!

You have it right,Crespie.Gough gave away the penalty for handball, Miller hit it to Woods left and when the ball came back to him, he blootered it over the crossbar. It was at that stage I lost the plot, yelled out; YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and ran like fuck out of the piggery getting chased by a load of tarriers :000000082:

I cried at Nachos pk, I celebrated Scott Mcdonalds goals original helicopter Sunday, Mikel Arteta 6-1 pk at home to Dunfermline, mendes at D utd day we won the league 3-0 out on the streets of partick going potty! Too many days to remember I fucking love this club and the people involved

Tam Forsyth 6"inch rocket in injury time, centenary Scottish Cup Final (72/73) crowd 122,000.

Colin Stein at Easter Road to win league (74/75) crowd 34,000

Kai Johansen 25yrd rocket Borussia Dortmund QF CWC (66/67) crowd 75,000

Agree with these, but big Tams rocket was scored with about half an hour to go. (I think?)

Hard to nail it down to 1, so i'll go with Albertz penalty at their jungle in the 3-0 game that won us the league.

Few others considered were Hateley v Leeds or Marseille, Lovenkrands headed winner in scottish cup final and Scott McDonald for Motherwell against them,Novo's penalty against Fiorentina, Hateley's headed against the other them that won us the league + Laudrups Header to seal 9iar