Media Fair play

Smile

No mention of the filths fans running riot in Dundee stadia, bar in the evening telegraph, the Dundee chairman said it was the worst behavior at a football match he'd seen since the 70's, supporters pissing where they stood and fiths fans having running battles with each other.

How do we get the same parity when the media cover up stories for them yet this would have been the first four or five pages in the Record or Sun.

Trouble at Dens was ‘worst for decades’

Crowd trouble at the Boxing Day match at Dens Park has been condemned as the worst for decades.

Violence flared at the match between Dundee and Septic amid reports of widespread drunkenness among the away support, including fans fighting between themselves and abusing staff.

I'm sure Stephen Thompson is looking forward to having them up in February.

No doubt they will then be called Rangers fans, and it'll be front page news.

I will get a paper later on to see what it says

Trouble at Dens was ‘worst for decades’ Crowd trouble at the Boxing Day match at Dens Park has been condemned as the worst for decades. Violence flared at the match between Dundee and Celtic amid reports of widespread drunkenness among the away support, including fans fighting between themselves and abusing staff. For full story, get tonight's Evening Telegraph

I

No mention of the filths fans running riot in Dundee stadia, bar in the evening telegraph, the Dundee chairman said it was the worst behavior at a football match he'd seen since the 70's, supporters pissing where they stood and fiths fans having running battles with each other.

How do we get the same parity when the media cover up stories for them yet this would have been the first four or five pages in the Record or Sun.

Oooooh I'm sure that's all exagerated they are the best fans in the world don't you know :rolleyes:

For my sins my Mrs and her family are afflicted with the illness of supporting Celtic. Her cousin was up at the game last night with his wee boy and he said it was pretty bad.....but as usual he managed to turn it around on us going on about the Annan game....So sad and pathetic.

I really hope the world will eventually see that club and their supporters for what they really are.

For my sins my Mrs and her family are afflicted with the illness of supporting Celtic. Her cousin was up at the game last night with his wee boy and he said it was pretty bad.....but as usual he managed to turn it around on us going on about the Annan game....So sad and pathetic.

I really hope the world will eventually see that club and their supporters for what they really are.

were you Stalin in a past life?