31,000 tickets sold for Saturday

bluenose_72

Queens Park can exist for another 145 years now based on just 2 home games v the Bears this season. TV fees + combined 80,000 fans.They will be the richest amateur club in world football after this season! Maybe they will tell the SFA to go back to Park Gardens as they don't need the rent any more.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's how Rangers visit has affected the average attendance compared to last season.

2iuz02h.jpg

The biggest change is at Clyde. What is odd is if you take away the Rangers game they have the biggest drop in average attendance. In fact, so far, their average attendance (excluding the Rangers game) is the lowest it has been for decades. I've gone back to season 1975-76 and the lowest average attendance was 511 in 1992. Remove the Rangers game and their average attendance this season drops to 458.

BTW....are you Carol Vorderman?

Here's how Rangers visit has affected the average attendance compared to last season.

2iuz02h.jpg

The biggest change is at Clyde. What is odd is if you take away the Rangers game they have the biggest drop in average attendance. In fact, so far, their average attendance (excluding the Rangers game) is the lowest it has been for decades. I've gone back to season 1975-76 and the lowest average attendance was 511 in 1992. Remove the Rangers game and their average attendance this season drops to 458.

Would be interesting to see th totals rather than average - how many more paying customers in total

And the two guys that stopped going to Annan this season should be ashamed :-)

Cameras are in the South Stand (the one with the tunnel) so will be facing the North. The West Stand, the traditional Rangers end, is sold out. Some folk are saying they have North Stand tickets so I'm not clear whether it's the whole North that's closed or not.

Will find out tomorrow. I reckon we'll get a hell of a lot of coverage in England and throughout Europe from this game.

Andrew Dickson just tweeted that we've only sold 25,000. Source - our ticket office. So not sure where Ally got the 35K or the OP got 31K. Regardless, still an astonishing crowd.

@rfc_dickson: Not sure where the 31k away tickets sold chat came from yesterday, just checked with the tickets office there and we've sold just over 25k

---xx---

Andrew Dickson just posted this on twitter.

@rfc_dickson: Not sure where the 31k away tickets sold chat came from yesterday, just checked with the tickets office there and we've sold just over 25k

---xx---

Andrew Dickson just posted this on twitter.

RFC_Rab has just added that as Queens Park are always selling Bears tickets that might explain why it's now nearer to 35K.

QP have sold 2327 tickets and we have sold just over 25k. By tomorrow kick off it looks like it will be a 30,000 crowd or thereabouts which will be fantastic for a 4th tier away match where the away team bring 95% of the fans. A cold day (forecast to be bad weather) between Christmas and New Year with a lunch time kick off and the game live on TV. A remarkable crowd indeed.

Would be interesting to see th totals rather than average - how many more paying customers in total

And the two guys that stopped going to Annan this season should be ashamed :-)

I wonder if the 40 that stopped watching went to watch Peterhead instead?

New picture not exactly what you were looking for but it lets you know how much Rangers have provided to each club.

e6ojk0.jpg

They stopped web sales a couple of days ago. I believe there will be tickets on sale at Hampden tomorrow.

Cheers mate , side note- young broombrox was at the ticket office earlier the day , he was charged £15 for his ticket the morra , so were his mates , is that the right price for a junior ? he was saying that he thought you could only get a junior priced ticket with an adult ticket. If that's the case , it's pretty rubbish imo

Cheers mate , side note- young broombrox was at the ticket office earlier the day , he was charged £15 for his ticket the morra , so were his mates , is that the right price for a junior ? he was saying that he thought you could only get a junior priced ticket with an adult ticket. If that's the case , it's pretty rubbish imo

Not sure mate, I ordered mine online and I never noticed anything about adult/junior tickets.

Just on Rangers web there to see what's being said about ticket sales for hampden the morra , Says , no away games avaliable . On the ticket section under away tickets ?

theres a ticket office just off the aikenhead road entrace i delivered it today it has only 4 windows so might be a que if your wanting to buy ticket at the ground and was told there was 30000 sold at 12pm today