31,000 tickets sold for Saturday

bluenose_72

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I phoned the online ticket office earlier, and here's what I learned...

The game is not yet sold out.

They are unsure if they will be able to sell tickets on Saturday at Ibrox because the rules are that they need to send any unused tickets back to QP 24 hours before the game - but they are seeing if they can wangle something.

(also, tickets are currently only available to buy in person at the ticket centre)

They say that there is also the possibility (more likely) that they will be able to sell the tickets on matchday from the Hampden ticket office. If they can figure it out in time, they will try to put an update on the club website.

Was expecting a lot more than that. Hopefully they will shift a good few more.

How exactly? The attendance is down to 42,000, and 35,000 have sold overall. Another 5,000 could easily sell in the next two days.

What are you expecting?

How exactly? The attendance is down to 42,000, and 35,000 have sold overall. Another 5,000 could easily sell in the next two days.

What are you expecting?

35k? Sorry I must have read the OP wrong. I thought it was 31k and based on that felt that another 11k of sales was unlikely prior to kick off.

I'm hoping for a sell out

35k? Sorry I must have read the OP wrong. I thought it was 31k and based on that felt that another 11k of sales was unlikely prior to kick off.

I'm hoping for a sell out

QP have sold out their allocation which is a few thousand so that takes it closer to 35k.