A life too short The tragedy of Robert Enke

I am actually on the brink but I think I would like to take you down with me. :)

I mean let's face it, we aren't exactly losing a cure for cancer here... and I am guessing the forum would posthumously award me.

You would get a bubblybear thread - but it would descend into farce and mockery.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is controversial and many might disagree but I think someone who is an adult taking their own life is a coward. I feel for messed up teenagers doing it but an adult should face the problems rather than devastating the life's of everyone they leave behind.

You're a clown.

I know this is controversial and many might disagree but I think someone who is an adult taking their own life is a coward. I feel for messed up teenagers doing it but an adult should face the problems rather than devastating the life's of everyone they leave behind.

They are the biggest shitebags of them all.

I find it rather amusing when I read posters ignorance on these matters, even more amusing is the trolls that just cant steer clear of the same type of threads all to often lol

Ps, you spend all day every day on a forum and I mean literally every day lol

I find it rather amusing when I read posters ignorance on these matters, even more amusing is the trolls that just cant steer clear of the same type of threads all to often lol

Ps, you spend all day every day on a forum and I mean literally every day lol

12000 posts.

Not playing the bigger person card, quite tall though.

You've just been a moron. Not funny, just a moron.

You that makes jokes about little girls like McCann, about rape, murder, big tragedies but someone topping themself, thats an issue too far? Fuck off Declan.

You that makes jokes about little girls like McCann, about rape, murder, big tragedies but someone topping themself, thats an issue too far? Fuck off Declan.

You're failing to see the difference, i make jokes. Yours wasn't a joke it was just you being a fucking muppet.

All the things you've mentioned that i've joked about have been an attempt at humor.

You have the cheek calling me Declan anaw when i can't think of one time i've seen you post about Rangers...

You're failing to see the difference, i make jokes. Yours wasn't a joke it was just you being a fucking muppet.

All the things you've mentioned that i've joked about have been an attempt at humor.

You have the cheek calling me Declan anaw when i can't think of one time i've seen you post about Rangers...

humour! really? Cracking laugh at a wee lassie that got kidnapped, possibly brutaly raped and murdered and you want to call me a muppet? fuck sake. Abuse to little children is probably something that makes sense to you Declan.

humour! really? Cracking laugh at a wee lassie that got kidnapped, possibly brutaly raped and murdered and you want to call me a muppet? fuck sake. Abuse to little children is probably something that makes sense to you Declan.

This coming from the poster who was harping on about me being a changed poster and encouraging me to make offensive posts?

What's wrong with finding humor in situations ffs, anything is fair game for a joke if someone finds it funny and pretty sure every argument on here i've had at least one person finding my jokes funny, including yourself ya tadger. I'll call you a muppet all i like as you clearly are one coming up with that drivel you put at the start of the thread.

Very classy last line there (td) - You're looking like more of a muppet every post you make.

This coming from the poster who was harping on about me being a changed poster and encouraging me to make offensive posts?

What's wrong with finding humor in situations ffs, anything is fair game for a joke if someone finds it funny and pretty sure every argument on here i've had at least one person finding my jokes funny, including yourself ya tadger. I'll call you a muppet all i like as you clearly are one coming up with that drivel you put at the start of the thread.

Very classy last line there (td) - You're looking like more of a muppet every post you make.

Can you try to contradict yourself any more? Didn't like my last line no? Had you made that joke though it would have all been about the craic right?

I like your offensive jokes. I don't like you picking and chosing who can and cant say offensive things when you strive yourself to be offensive.

Either be one way or the other. Do it and allow others to or dont do it then get offended when someone else does.

You don't get to dictate what subjects are offensive and which aren't.

I like your offensive jokes. I don't like you picking and chosing who can and cant say offensive things when you strive yourself to be offensive.

He's not picking and choosing what's fair game for jokes and what isn't. He's saying everything's fair game for jokes, but that your sentiments in this thread weren't jokes. It's not rocket science, Derek. You're either being disingenuous or you're really dense.