A life too short The tragedy of Robert Enke

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ta

Accusing someone of cowardice is a bold move. Accusing all suicidal people of cowardice is a very pseudo-psychological shitebag thing to do and it almost angers me to the point where I realise... it's you I'm responding to. A fucking tramp that masquerades in and around this forum as a Rangers fan, when really, you're an attention seeking lout who baits silly people like myself into replying to your filthy remarks.

That is me; the common man that hopes my fellow brother never suffers, never sinks to the depths that you don't see. And might I add: Will never see.

Some people on this site, on this very thread, may swallow your childish, sanctimonious babble and they should count themselves masochistic.

I know this is controversial and many might disagree but I think someone who is an adult taking their own life is a coward. I feel for messed up teenagers doing it but an adult should face the problems rather than devastating the life's of everyone they leave behind.

I always had you down for either an idiot a taig or both.

I am now 100% convinced you are just an idiot. Depression is one of the most debilitating of illnesses. Places so dark, way beyond your obvious infantile mind, are visited often for prolonged periods.

Sadly depression does not always or often manifest itself with any outward symptoms and the sufferer may be overlooked or neglected.

Before making such sweeping generalization I suggest you educate yourself on the subject of which you speak.

I also hope that you never suffer depression -- I fear that you would not cope.

Hoist, to be pedantic. :)

(tu)

I didn't want to point out his misquote. He was putting up a very good argument, I was enjoying it. Makes a change from the usual "you don't agree with me therefore you are a taig" or "you have an opinion different from mine therefore you are a taig or an idiot"

your response to the wee lassie Amanda Todd who killed herself:

Your last response to me:

What I'm saying makes me a clown for thinking its a cowardly act? You saying a very young girl who killed herself after years of abuse, is a moron thats ok?

Obviously she was in the right frame of mind right?

I'm speechless. You must be a parody account ffs doh

Amanda Todd was a moron before she topped herself, I wasn't calling her stupid for killing herself you idiot.

I've got kids I wouldn't take the cowards way out.

:lol:

Yes you fucking would, and you would do it before the average depressive succumbs to the pressure. Pride comes before the fall and people who judge when they are in no position to are weakling scum ;)

:lol:

Yes you fucking would, and you would do it before the average depressive succumbs to the pressure. Pride comes before the fall and people who judge when they are in no position to are weakling scum ;)

I will tell you one thing. If I or anyone close to me gets severe depression in the future I wont be going near doctors. This will be the place to come. RM is bursting with experts on the subject (tu)

I will tell you one thing. If I or anyone close to me gets severe depression in the future I wont be going near doctors. This will be the place to come. RM is bursting with experts on the subject (tu)

If you have ever had clinical depression at some point in your life, then you are an expert on the subject. So you won't get away with that condescending point here. Just like if you have been a drug addict then you are thoroughly well read on drug addiction. You can say anyone who is takes their own life is a coward, you can use that disgusting slander all day as you wish. But do you think a sniveling, slimy little frog who points at suffering people and says 'I would have been braver' would really have the balls to jump off a bridge ? Or in front of a train ? Or strangle themselves hanging from a tree ?

If you have ever had clinical depression at some point in your life, then you are an expert on the subject. So you won't get away with that condescending point here. Just like if you have been a drug addict then you are thoroughly well read on drug addiction. You can say anyone who is takes their own life is a coward, you can use that disgusting slander all day as you wish. But do you think a sniveling, slimy little frog who points at suffering people and says 'I would have been braver' would really have the balls to jump off a bridge ? Or in front of a train ? Or strangle themselves hanging from a tree ?

Yet no one on here whether having suffored from it or not have first hand knowledge of topping themselves. So obviously they showed the bravery to carry on (tu)

She was 12 when the beast talked her into lifting her top ya fud. A child.moron indeed!

Yes I know this, what fucking retarded 12 year old gets her chebs out for a nonce?!! She was a moron. Ignoring the fact that your point was complete nonsense anaw?

Yet no one on here whether having suffored from it or not have first hand knowledge of topping themselves. So obviously they showed the bravery to carry on (tu)

Makes no sense but I doubt 'sense' was what you were aiming for in the first place.