Fraser Aird

jimmy millar

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took his goal well but he is terrible, the amount of times he lost possession and put in terrible crosses in the short time he was on the park???? The next greg whylde mark my words!! he will be a nobody in a few years! Sorry if anyone disagrees but he ain't a footballer we must look to improve the quality of personnel. The result seems to have glossed over a terrible performance.

Took his goal well but he is terrible, the amount of times he lost possession and put in terrible crosses in the short time he was on the park???? The next greg whylde mark my words!! he will be a nobody in a few years! Sorry if anyone disagrees but he ain't a footballer we must look to improve the quality of personnel. The result seems to have glossed over a terrible performance.

Piss off

Have to agree with this..superb goal , but my thoughts on him as being the weak one of the youngsters to have come through this season.

fuck rite off! The wee man was brilliant! Fucking youngster breaking into the team and u r calling him fuckin wylde!

dont think the term badge kisser is relevent here , the wee man was bursting with pride, his family must have been as well.

I thought his first touch was a bit heavy but he was still first too it and his shot was thing of beauty, worthy of any level.

absolutely love the way all the youngsters are bursting with pride to play for the rangers.

Well hopefully some games will prove you wrong. He didn't have a good game other than the goal but room to learn.

Why are so many football supporters so ignorant of the game they profess to follow?

Some absolute morons.

Aird is 17 ffs.

LEAVE HIM ALONE.

What's the old saying ...........good enough old enough......his goal was superb, but in my opinion he is the weak one of the youngsters.......stretd his first game and never really done anything in his other games. And as someone mentioned he is like Wylde .

So explain what you mean by ignorant of the game?

couldn't agree more. You could tell that meant the world to him.

The negative comments are are totally uncalled for. We need to give the young guys a break and help them flourish. This might not have been the best overall performance but the result was the 3 points we wanted.

This is a good learning curve when they could have let the pressure get to them and switch off. It shows the mark of champions to keep playing to the final whistle and get the win no matter how poor the performance may have been

What's the old saying ...........good enough old enough......his goal was superb, but in my opinion he is the weak one of the youngsters.......stretd his first game and never really done anything in his other games. And as someone mentioned he is like Wylde .

So explain what you mean by ignorant of the game?

He was superb against Motherwell. Just back from injury and 17 ....your off the mark with this one Ed .. the other muppet that slagged him off is a dick

young fraser,at 17,should not be used in the same context as others in the 'good enough,old enough' category.The boy wouldnt be playing if we didnt have the illegal transfer embargo preventing us signing players.Fact of the matter is that he has been thrown in at the deep end and whilst he doesnt have the skill that young Barrie does,he does have a good turn of pace,took his goal well and,most importantly,he has the determination to do well for the club he loves....sure his crossing wasn't great today,because he was playing down the left and can only use his right foot confidently....cut the boy some slack eh

Like most old sayings, it's a load of shite.

I don't agree with that....if you have skill then doesn't matter if you are playing against same age group or seasoned pros..........the only difference is stamina, and you only get that by playing at the higher level..........my own view as mentioned on Aird is that I think he is the weakest out of this batch........his goal was stunning no problem in saying that................also could see where the other poster who thought of him like Wylde , was coming from.

young fraser,at 17,should not be used in the same context as others in the 'good enough,old enough' category.The boy wouldnt be playing if we didnt have the illegal transfer embargo preventing us signing players.Fact of the matter is that he has been thrown in at the deep end and whilst he doesnt have the skill that young Barrie does,he does have a good turn of pace,took his goal well and,most importantly,he has the determination to do well for the club he loves....sure his crossing wasn't great today,because he was playing down the left and can only use his right foot confidently....cut the boy some slack eh

See as to where you are coming from but would argue the case that is one of the biggest problems we have had well late 60s onwards......we have had guys as good of not better then the lads that are playing.......but they never got the run of games to show their true abilities