Change of tact by Al*x F***ing Th**son

Bear Ass

As well as his usual pish about about us "cheating" immorally rather than illegally, he is now saying we are the same club and that other clubs have an "underclass" also, referring in particular to the Dhims Dens Park Christmas Bash.......the bheasts are going ballistic!!

I won't give this rheptile the honour of providing his link - you know where to find it if you want...

I went and read his blog -I now feel dirty - but not in a normal Friday Night way (oops I digress).

This is the first time I actually read his blog - now I am a fair minded person, as you all know, and this blog was shite, biased and the man must be desperate for the hits to write such one sided drivel!

I went and read his blog -I now feel dirty - but not in a normal Friday Night way (oops I digress).

This is the first time I actually read his blog - now I am a fair minded person, as you all know, and this blog was shite, biased and the man must be desperate for the hits to write such one sided drivel!

tumblr_lqxbqaGYLK1qii6tmo1_250.gif

This is where we need Traynor to put these journos straight.

Thomson is an attention seeking fuckwit, he realises nobody is interested in what he has to say about World affairs so writes pish about Rangers.

How many times did he use the word "cheating"?

We have cheated no one, it was HMRC that denied the CVA that would have seen creditors get some return.EBT's were legal and not cheating

If your not on twitter you've been quoted word for word of what you've just wrote in your OP on a Rangers fans page.

As you can see, I've not made that many posts and this is the only site I've posted on. Are you saying the same OP appears on another site?