Misplaced Season Ticket - how do I get a paper replacement ?

govanblue

Hi all,

so if for example, I've accidentally left my season ticket at my Nan's in London, and there's no chance of her posting it up to me in time for Saturday's game, how would I go about getting issued with a paper replacement for Saturday's match?

I've heard it's possible, so I just need to know the process.

What information would I need to give the Ticket Office, and how would I uplift the paper ticket on matchday.

Thanks in advance for any help (tu)

Proof of your identity will suffice.

Driving licence. Passport. Green Brigade Membership card etc.

Ah, and what if I've accidentally left all my proof of identity at my Nan's?

Would my Rangers number not suffice, if I'd phoned in advance and confirmed it with the old mother's maiden name etc?

I've left my season ticket at home plenty of times, just go to the ticket office give them your rangers number and they'll ask for your address etc..

And I've never paid a fiver either! in fact last time I left it at home I went to the TO and the guy ended up just printing me off another smartcard for free :lol:

DO NOT ATEMPT TO GET ANOTHER TICKET!!!.....FFS Govan Blue I thought you ere savvy enough to realise if it gets replaced by a Paper Ticket it will have £00.00 on it and therefore a Freebie!!!................Only jesting !!

Or you could get 10 Green seats in another ground for the same money!

DO NOT ATEMPT TO GET ANOTHER TICKET!!!.....FFS Govan Blue I thought you ere savvy enough to realise if it gets replaced by a Paper Ticket it will have £00.00 on it and therefore a Freebie!!!................Only jesting !!

Aye, my mate in Glasgow City Council (intelligent chap) asked me to get one for him.

Strange, I never had him down as a Bear.

I have always wanted to get a Season Ticket, I was thinking about getting a Half Season ticket before Christmas.

But i have decided to wait untill the begining of the next season to get a full season ticket.

I just order tickets online game to game, not to mention the wee booking fee on top! Just means i am sitting at different parts of the stadium each time. :P

Quite enjoy the fantastic views of the ptich from the Club Deck, but hate the climbing of the stairs, but once i am entering the stand the climbing of the stairs seem totally worth it :)

Only thing i hope is the Season Tiicket prices for next season are not increased too much!